“Fun night out!”

Ranked #19 of 446 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service dessert restaurant featuring beer & chocolate dipped wines, and coffees.
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Fun night out!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Decided to come here for dessert and we were not disappointed! Make a reservation ahead of time as it is small inside. My husband and I had some good laughs at the menu and dessert was incredible! We will come back here for sure! Service was great and complimented the atmosphere with her attitude, it was an experience not just dessert.

• Hebrew first
Marietta, Georgia
“Arousing an Appetite”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Expect X-rated puns as names for drinks and desserts, an A-rated experience. Red curtains, darkened interior (--a great place to bring an ugly date, joked my wife; I hope she didn't mean moi.) I recommend you go onto the web site to peruse the menu and restaurant description rather than have me attempt to describe everything. BTS lived up to our expectations, we enjoyed the experience, the service was excellent, and the tab was quite reasonable. From what I could see at other tables, the diners seem to be mainly middle-aged, probably married couples, enjoying a bit of a lark, which this was. But perhaps I should not have had that second coffee liqueur. My wife led me by the hand, weaving, as we walked back to our hotel and tucked me in bed (that's correct, tucked, no typo) for a sound night's sleep.

• Visited December 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Desserts!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Key West for our honeymoon in January and made sure to stop here. We loved the atmosphere, food, and wine. We highly suggest you stop here on your trip!

• Visited January 2013
Connecticut
“Good dessert fun restaurant ”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a very small place only 15 tables set up for either 2 or 4 people. Drinks and desserts have sexy names and descriptions. Had the peanut butter pie and the chocolate. bread pudding. Both were good and very rich. Reservations a good idea. Expensive. A drink and dessert for each of us including tip came to $70. Fun experience and a splurge.

Painesville, Ohio
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This is a great place to treat yourself and others....I had a reservation for a later time in the evening and was able to change it to an earlier time and everyone was so nice about doing that and seating me when I arrived....The waitress took great care of me and others were always checking to see if I needed anything else...The dessert was fantastic (red velvet cheesecake) and it was so large that I had enough for a treat the next day.....The inside is so romantic and again everyone, from the greeter/hostess at the door and the waitresses were amazing....Treat yourself to this great dessert experience...You will not regret it...

• Visited November 2013