“Not better than sex but a close second.”

Better Than Sex - A Dessert Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service dessert restaurant featuring beer & chocolate dipped wines, and coffees.
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Delicious desserts, fun drinks, great service in a swanky setting. The desserts are very good but not the best my husband and I have ever had. The atmosphere and experience draw you in, making it unique. Don't miss it.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

had dessert with the family at this place and it wast very good, our server was very friendly and the dessert speaks for itself. definetly a repeat !!!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

It's an experience you won't forget between the extremely dimmed lights and a delightful rim job (caramel, white, milk, or dark chocolate rimmed wine or beer glass). But don't worry about the dim lights, all menus are lit for ease of reading and all of the tables are secluded so you feel like the only ones in the restaurant. To sum it up, the red velvet cheesecake, for someone like my boyfriend that rarely eats dessert, was devoured by him.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Oh my goodness, this place rocks.
Excellent decor and the staff were awesome.
Wife and I will be repeat customers for sure.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

After reading reviews online I knew we would have to try this place out. We had reservations for 9:15pm and were seated promptly. They service was excellent as well as the food and drink. I had the red velvet cheesecake and my husband had the peanut butter perversion. Both were excellent and very filling! We took half of it home. He had the chocolate beer and I had the spiked coffee. We just loved the chocolate rimmed glasses. We will definitely visit again!