“Average”

Ranked #18 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service dessert restaurant featuring beer & chocolate dipped wines, and coffees.
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

The Dessets we got were average. Didn't have the wow factor. The portions were rather large so don't eat a big dinner before.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,544)

Reviewed July 3, 2012

It was simply the best desserts we have ever had. It was corky and fun in a romantic atmosphere. Definitely a reason it was packed. We didn't have reservations and lucked out that another couple was leaving the bar area. The bartender was a fun character, it was lively. My husband wasn't really wanting to go there, but I think he was the happiest we went. I had the flourless choc cake with raspberry sorbet...to die for!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about our experience here. No question, we will be back!! We went to Key West for a birthday weekend get-away. We did not make a reservation until the day of, so we kinda got "stuck" coming earlier in the day - 6pm. Our waitress, Michelle, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. I had the choco cab and the bf had a caramel rim job on a cup of coffee. We shared the signature better than sex bread pudding and the team cream. We basically ruined our dinner (which was not until 9pm) - perhaps the best move we made ALL weekend. The bf said it may be his favorite restaurant of all time! I honestly don't understand the complaints about price (locally owned, operated, homemade.... to me = PRICELESS) or the mess with the choco rim job. I guess I am used to getting my face a little dirty :) Can't wait to see the new location.

Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

We has dessert here last night, as we do at least once on every visit to Key West. The romantic theme of this special place is only outdone by the quality and unique desserts. Great service too! Be sure to make a reservation well in advance. I'll be anxious to visit their new location after July 22 on Simington.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

If you like desserts this is the place to go for a romantic dessert evening. Wish we had one here