“GREAT MINI SEASON 2013”

Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“GREAT MINI SEASON 2013”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

THANK YOU CAPT CRAIG! We spent both days during mini season with Capt Craig. He was able to put us on the bugs and keep us away from the craziness that can be mini season. We even enjoy some spearfishing after lobstering! I would highly recommend Kingbird Charters and plan on going out again next season. Tight lines!

1 Thank ExpatVol

Omaha, Nebraska
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sharks!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My 12 yr old son and I had a great time with Capt. Dock and Lenny. We caught some Mahi, barracuda, bonita and we caught a nice 6 ft. shark. The guys were a lot of fun to fish with and I highly recommend them.

Louisville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great day fishing--again”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have fished with Craig before and wanted to do it again since we finally ate through our catch from the last time out. The day could have been a mess weather wise but Craig set us up between some squall areas that stayed put for our time on the water. Craig and his mate Lenny put us on fish right away. We would have caught even more Yellowtails but a Tiger shark that we eventually sighted was helping himself to some of our catch as we reeled them in. Even with that, we brought home over thirty really nice fish. One looked so good Craig cleaned it whole and suggested we take it to one of our favorite restaurants and have it fried that way. We did, and it was a lot of fun with several people wanting to know what we'd ordered off the menu to get a whole fried fish like that.Counting down the time until the next trip.

2 Thank SouthernCross40
Austin, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“FISH ON..and ON...and ON....”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was my wife and my second time fishing with CAPT Craig and Kingbird Charters. Made a call a couple of weeks before our trip and we were all set. Craig never books 2 half days back to back so you never have to worry about running back to the dock...especially if you are in the middle of catching fish every time your line is in the water.
Once we got on the water, it was game on! We had FISH ON with in minutes of Craig getting lines in and it didn't let up for a couple of hours. We lost count of how many times we had fish on both lines!! Caught my first dolphin ...and my second too! After we checked that block, Craig switched things up for the last hour and we hauled in a couple of barricuda!
Craig filleted our Mahi and we had plenty of fresh fish for the rest of our stay.
We will be back!!!

Dublin, Ireland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Best fishing day ever”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had a wonderful mornings fishing with Craig and Greg. Greg was on the wheel and Craig looked after the tackle. Both experts-very professional men. Made me feel very welcome and taught me a lot. As an Irish angler, I would never have fished for these species so was thrilled to catch a bonito and a large black fin tuna. Craig and Greg are two very skilled anglers. A truly amazing time- would highly recommend them.

Visited March 2013