“This is Sooo much fun!”
Review of Sunny Days Catamarans - CLOSED

Sunny Days Catamarans
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I love to snorkel and used to dive, but this is sooo much fun. Well planned, comfortable, a very memorable trip I want to do again soon! I saw so many tropical fish, Manta Rays, tours and friendly crew. I was never on a fast-cat before and it was great! Dry Tortugas was so interesting with so much history and much bigger than I expected. If you aren't into snorkeling so much, you can walk the wall and beach around, and still see so much marine life. A must do if going to Key West or wherever this Cat is.

1  Thank Kim T

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Booked the "double dip" snokelling excursion. The trip ended up being aborted due to so many jellyfish in the water. After approximately 10 minutes of snorkeling we were rounded up and herded back to the boat. The captain tried several other sites, but no luck finding one without the pesty creatures. I was impressed by the staff, particularly Dave and Cameron. They were very concerned about the safety of their customers. The captain told us that we would receive a full refund and we did. And Dave and Cameron made sure everyone got drinks-beer, wine, sodas- even though we were receiving a full refund. Obviously the presence of jellyfish was an act of God, so to speak, and some charters may have charged some amount for fuel and staff's time - I was impressed that Sunny Days gave us a full refund. Very impressed with the attention both Dave and Cameron gave to everyone on the charter. If we return to Key West, would definitely choose Sunny Days for snorkeling again.

Reviewed June 19, 2011

We booked a snorkeling trip through their website that would visit two locations in the waters near the island. The boat itself is quite nice and spacious and didn't feel overcrowded at all. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and made sure that everyone had a nice time. While the reefs that we visited weren't over the top amazing, we did get to see quite a few schools of fish and even a barracuda. Apart from just a fun snorkeling trip, it's nice to be out on the beautiful turquoise waters around the island. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed June 14, 2011

We took this trip a year ago, but my family and I haven't forgotten it! My children still talk about it at least once a week. I can't say enough good things about this tour. Yes, the trip was long and I'll admit that I choked at the price at first, but the trip was worth every dime. The crew was extremely kind to my daughters (11, 5, and 4) and it made the experience even better. My girls found a live starfish and many other ocean creatures while snorkeling. Dry Tortugas is just beautiful and I highly recommend this tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Sunny Days was recommended by our concierge at the Pier House, as I had never snorkeled before. He recommends them for beginner snorkelers, and I fully support his recommendation. The three snorkeling guides were informative without dragging on during their instruction. The boat was spacious, the bathrooms cleanly and easy to use (this was a must for me!), the snorkeling gear was sanitized and in good condition, and the two reef stops were very beginner friendly. They were open and honest that what you see completely depends on the day, but we were lucky to see large schools of tropical fish, a shark, and a sea turtle. I highly recommend Sunny Days for beginner-intermediate snorkelers, and if that's not enough to convince you, the complimentary beer, wine, and soda on the way back should be!

4  Thank SylvestersRW