“Excellent Service”
Review of Tavern N Town

Tavern N Town
Reserve with OpenTable
Tavern N Town is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 447 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 1
Description: Located just off the Grand Lobby of the Marriott Beachside is the Tavern N Town restaurant - where locals go and fast becoming one of Key West's most popular attractions. Here grande surroundings and the simple pleasures of life come together in perfect harmony. And here you will find as many reasons to linger as there are tempting items on our inspired menu. Your choices range from steakhouse favorites to the incomparable seafood bounty that has brought visitors to Key West for generations. Watch as our award winning chefs embellish international favorites with the unique flavors of Old Key West.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We celebrated my husbands birthday at Tavern N Town. We had excellent service and wonderful food. The waitstaff and food runners were excellent. We had especially great service from Mizrob, who kept our meal running smoothly!

Alan B, Director of Sales at Tavern N Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you for spending your husbands special day with us and I'm pleased you enjoyed it so much; please do come back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Tavern N Town

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Loved that most of the people were dressed very casual at this upscale restaurant. I had the best prime rib and my hubby enjoyed his steak and both were cooked to perfection! Rich attmosphere, yet casual, comfortable dress, because hey, you're at KEY WEST! We had a fabulous server, ANTON, who was able to provide us with 2 free breakfast buffet coupons for us to enjoy! This made the rather high bill much more affordable because we received 2 meals each! Our breakfast server, RUSSELL, was also very tentative and helpful. Excellent place to eat when you're staying at the adjoining Marriott.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on here and I'm glad you enjoyed the free breakfast offer when you have dinner with us; I hope you can come back again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband, friends and I were at first reticent to eat at this Marriott establishment for seafood, since there are so many other choices in Key West, but we were not disappointed. The fish dishes were excellent, and my husband's prime rib was declared food of the gods by him. I indulged in a vanilla crime brûlée and it was delicious. The ambiance of the restaurant is quite sophisticated yet comfortable to dress casually. The singer/piano player was an added bonus- he could sing and play any song thrown at him. A perfect end to a week in Key West.

Thank you for trying our restaurant and we're glad you enjoyed everything so much; the chefs work hard to put out the perfect meals and to say the meal was the food of gods sounds like we hit the mark. Thanks for your business and I hope you came make it back to Key West soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

One of the best Key Lime Pie Desserts in the Keys! We had a wonderful dinner in a great atmosphere with good entertainment.

Thank you for your business and just to let you know we make all our desserts right here even the ice the creams and Key Lime pie.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Tavern n Town is the Marriot Beachside's hotel restaurant. Everything was upscale as you would expect. I was preparing myself for hotel food. To my surprise the food was excellent, and the staff attentive. A manager came twice to see how we were faring. The entertainer played a lot of nice older music through dinner. It's not the Ritz Carleton. but then this is Key West. My only criticism is that the room itself is very noisey.

1  Thank John117592