“What I look forward to”

and up
Key West Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Ranked #3 of 187 things to do in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Mallory Square where the fun starts and the sun sets. Everything Key West is famous for comes together in this one special place set on historic waterfront. Mallory Square is home to shops, restaurants, and many of the islands most popular attractions. Come for the day and stay into the night. There's always something happening in Mallory Square.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

When my husband and I travel to Key West (4th trip) we take off our watches and let our wants and needs be out guide. But the only thing we do every single is night is what the sunset on Mallory Square. There is nothing quite like it. We watched a sunset in AZ over the mountains but nothing compares to this. Every night it's a different picture. This is what we refer to as paradise. The artist who perform here are awesome too. It's just such a different atmosphere. LOVE IT

Write a ReviewReviews (11,969)
All reviews
in 462 reviews
"juggling"
in 170 reviews

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The performers are the same old bunch, kinda dirty, arguing amongst themselves as to who is better. As usual sunset is always great.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was not my first time here,, BUT it was my husbands...We had a blast..and Is free..yes.. you can bye things and It is good to tip the entertainers but still...So many things to see Its just a high energy fun time and yes the sunset is breath taking..Also Head over by the Weston and see the Catmans show....That show is memorable....

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Mallory Square is filled with street performers at dusk and people gather there to watch them. Personally I'm not a big fan of this but I know the kids really love it. In the past, it was a leisurely stroll. Now you are subject to the street performers yelling at the crowds to get their attention. That part I didn't enjoy. But when I'm there with kids I always like to go there so they can run around and enjoy the bustle.