“Great trip.”

Blue Planet Kayak Eco-Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Planet Kayak invites you to escape to the seclusion of our tropical “backcountry” locales -- only accessible by kayak. More than a kayaking trip; we offer an Eco-Tour Experience! Glide across warm, crystal clear water only inches deep to the shelter of mysterious mangrove islands. Our guides are happy to explain this ecosystem's uniqueness in plants, marine life, birds and natural history.Let us catch marine animals only an expert could find for you to handle and photograph. Learn about egrets, herons and other birds roosting only feet away or prying the flats for food. Geared for any level of paddler, you won’t have to go far to see the hidden beauty that so many have called serene, enchanting, romantic and captivating. We take a maximum of 10 people per guide for a personal experience.
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We had a blast on our trip. It was the sunset/night trip and we had never been kayaking at night. It was really cool to see the different sea life at night than you see during the day and was just a totally awesome experience. The only negative was that our guide sort of stayed way ahead of us. When some of us would spot something and we wanted to ask him a question about it, we couldn't because he was so far ahead. Even still, I would definitely go on this trip again.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"mangrove tunnels"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2018

This is the third time I’ve used this kayak company and I highly recommend it, for all skill levels. The staff is very knowledgeable, friendly, and does their best to ensure a good time. It’s a great way to see and learn about the beauties of nature. The sunset kayak trip is amazing. All the guides have been enjoyable but my last trip with Sarah was the best!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

It was a nice experience for 4 adults and one 12 year old boy. Glad we had a guide. He was able to point out wild life and give explanations of area plants and aquatic live

Reviewed July 12, 2018

I loved this tour. Mangrove canals, sea creatures, knowledgeable guide and amazing surroundings. Would do it again anytime.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 5, 2018

We took the night tour and it was just amazing! Kayaking, sea creatures, the mangroves and a very knowledgeable guide/owner Chad. It was just perfect.

The trip included being picked up from the bed and breakfast we were staying at so no need to arrange transportation to the location that you leave in the kayaks.

I think it is a shame when folks come to the keys and either dont get out on the water or only get out for the run of the mill tours. Most of what I love about Key West is the ocean and the creatures she holds. I found being out at night fascinating and not the least bit scary. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!

None of my group had kayaked before so dont let that detour you. It was the best experience of my trip and I travel to the keys often.

Thank you Blue Planet Kayak Eco- Tours!

1  Thank lala1202