Parrot Key Hotel and Resort
$335
$326
$309
  • Pool
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$369
$167
$390
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$703
$679
4,502 results
All reviewshome depotcafe blueduval streetwater viewsandy areawaterfront roomliving roomthree bedroomback porchmain poolgarden viewwater frontsecond bedroomjet skishort drivepalm treescab ride
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2010

My husband and I stayed at Parrot Key Hotel and Resort for four nights while attending a conference in Key West. Parrot Key did everything right. From the smiling and friendly staff at check-in, to the beautifully decorated rooms and grounds, to possibly the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in, it was a beautiful experience. The grounds were beyond belief, the many pools felt very private and were surrounded by beautiful, tropical vegitation. The entire resort has been perfectly planned to give a feel of privacy, rain forest lushness, and peace which is amazing so close to the bustle of Key West.

One pool has a bar and serves some food. The service there was superb too, with friendly staff always willing to be helpful, even finding out the exact time for sunset when we wanted to make the trek to Mallory Square for the event.

My biggest regret for our time at Parrot Key Resort was that with the conference, we did not have more time to enjoy the beauty and comfort of the resort. I hope to get to visit Parrot Key Resort again --soon!!

Reviewed September 27, 2010

An incredible delight to stay in this Resort. The biggest rooms I've ever seen, with comfy beds, bigs showers and bath and lots of room to lounge around. All the rooms have fantastic balconies that look on to tropical gardens which surround the property and the 4 pools.

What amazed me, and what makes this a 5-star YES is all the attention to detail - not just in the rooms but everywhere! The artwork is beautiful, lots has gone into the decorative touches, great towels, nice bath products that actually smell good, large mirrors, hairdryer - every time I needed something it was right there.

The crown jewel are the gardens create a little paradise all around you, dotted with great sculptures, carved doorways, and again 5-star attention to detail. You feel like you are staying in a luxury resort, and service is friendly and top-class.

Loved the free internet and good connectivity! My only criticism is I was here on business and there was working desk or table in my room. They brought in a chair and I improvised, but if you had to do any serious work from your room while here, it wouldn't be all that comfortable. If you are someone who can work from their lap, you'll be fine.

But who comes here to work anyway?

I would absolutely stay again.

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Many hotels have lovely decor and well-appointed facilities and comfortable beds. But not many hotels welcome you like a member of the family, and really care whether you are comfortable and happy. The staff was so generous and cheerful and hard-working, and had a true spirit of service. In my mind, there are many lovely places to stay in Key West, but Parrot Key offers more than a tropical paradise; it offers a warm, human touch.

Reviewed September 25, 2010

I was incredibly impressed with Parrot Key Resort! It was very beautiful and well kept up. The room was so relaxing. I loved the view and felt comfortable from the moment I checked in. The staff was friendly and very accomodating. It was also obvious in my interactions with staff that they took an interest not only in their own jobs but also in the resort itself. I would stay at this resort again in the future and would recommend it to anyone I knew who was traveling to Key West!!

Reviewed September 25, 2010

I came came officially to attend a conference, unofficially I came to rest and regenerate. Parrot Key Resort met and exceeded all my expectations. The set-up of the rooms were unique and afforded me the privacy that I cherish, The common area was ideal for entertaining friends and enjoying casual conversation. The setting was relaxing and casual and provided an atmosphere for rest and relaxation. Best of all, the beds were superb and the night's sleep was refreshing.
I would highly recommend this slice of Heaven