Parrot Key Hotel and Resort
$249
$199
The Marker
$161
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
$239
$209
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$923
  • Breakfast included
$361
$339
4,503 results
All reviewshome depotcafe blueduval streetwater viewsandy areawaterfront roomliving roomthree bedroomback porchmain poolgarden viewwater frontsecond bedroomjet skishort drivepalm treescab ride
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed at the Parrot Key Hotel and Resort for two nights. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a water front view of the bay which was very tranquil. We enjoyed the choices for breakfast at the poolside cafe and it was a very short drive to get to the old town. We would definitely come again.

Room Tip: Get a waterfront room it has a deck that overlooks the bay great at night to have a glass of wine and relax
Reviewed December 2, 2013

After staying at Tranquility Bay Resort I had high expectations of this sister property but was let down one little thing. I expected my neighbors balcony would not be 4 feet from my bed with a direct view inside the suite. I got the same feeling when we went to use to those cool looking lounge chairs on the "beach", it's a great view of mangroves and 15 feet from somebody else's bedroom. I expected more privacy.

That said, it's a charming property with great staff, the pools are unique with lush gardens and good Key West cuisine from the tiki bar. The front desk made it easy to take the $12 taxi to old town and there is no shortage of taxi's on Duvall Street to get back. This is a way better way to go then parking after sunset in old town.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed there this past weekend. We had heard really great things about it, so I was excited to stay there. Unfortunately I was disappointed. The set-up was strange and uncomfortable. We stayed in a two bedroom, it was townhome style. We had to go up 2.5 flights of stairs to get to the second bedroom. We were traveling with an elderly woman and this set-up as practically impossible for her. The upstairs bedroom had black mold in the closet. The housekeeping staff is not meticulous when servicing the rooms. Furniture was uncomfortable, then bed was stiff and difficult to sleep on. The front office staff was not friendly or helpful. We entered the lobby (which was completely empty) and he was disinterested in being accommodating to us. It was like he had better things to do than to sit at this desk and be nice to people.

Overall this hotel is pretty expensive, and is not worth the price. There was no transportation to the mallory square area, which most other hotels offer. The parking was a pain in the butt. No where near our room, making check-in/out difficult. There was never enough parking for the people that were staying there. Every evening we had to go park at the Walgreens parking lot next door. The cafe was not good. I would not recommend eating there. Pretty disappointing, considering traveling to Key West is fun and exciting. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SeaChell7
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were staying on duck key for our honeymoon and decided to book a night in key west. After about 30 minutes here we booked a second night. Friendly staff, beautiful views. There was a really nice lady at the pool bar that really made you feel welcome. Lodgings were very clean and comfortable, I'd definitely go back next time I'm in the keys. My only issue was the construction traffic that made you have to go halfway across the island to get to a place where you could enter the resort, but this was obviously not the fault of the resort.

Room Tip: We were lucky enough to be placed in the corner suite which had water views all around! I think it was 13 or 30 B!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2013

At the last minute I found this resort on the internet and booked using their "chat" option, so I was a bit nervous when we arrived but all worked out well. I was disappointed in the housekeeping though our room was not tended to after 3 pm! Interestingly on the day we checked out they came to do up our room at 10am we really were not happy with this and we expressed this to the front desk who told us that they had until 5pm to make up our room????? The pools are beautiful with beautiful sculptures, doors and greenery, the deck chairs need cushions though. Do not wear your silver into the pools it oxidizes something horribly! I have NEVER had this happen before, there was another guest who's silver ring also oxidized it's very upsetting but luckily a jeweller downtown was able to help me reverse this. Would I stay here again.....Yes

Room Tip: Lower floor units walk out onto a sandy beach with lounge chairs. The upper units are larger and having a sitting room and if needed they also have an extra bedroom up a set of stairs this would be great for families or couples travelling together