“Highly Recommend you stay here...”

Parrot Key Hotel and Resort
Ranked #31 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We stayed 2 nights in June 2012. Easy Ck in. New Resort, but with lots of old southern charm. Room was very Clean. Good Cold A/C. 2 Pools that were really close. Beautiful Landscaping. Nice to be a bit away from the noise of Duval Street. Check out my other recommendations in Key West...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My friends and I stayed at Parrot Key Resort for her bachelorette party. We couldn't have hoped for a more luxurious and comfortable Environment.
From the beautiful room , gorgeous pool area To the outstanding staff service, we felt pampered and Were treated as VIP.
I would highly recommend this property for anyone With four-star taste and I do plan on returning with my fiancé next year. Can't wait to go back again!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My stay at the Parrot Key Resort was a First Class experience from the minute I walked through the door! I can't say enough Great things about how friendly and courteous the entire staff there was! And the property is extremely gorgeous from the rooms themselves to the private beach and pier where you can enjoy watching the Most Beautiful Sunset in the world!! Sean,Rutanya,Jacinda,and Sheyla of the management and consideree staff treated me like family and made sure that my stay was the Most Enjoyable experience possible! They lined me up with the number 1 charter boat on the island for a Fantastic day of Deepsea Fishing and recommended the best restaurants on the island to dine at! And Kevin the head of security was extremely helpful by allowing me to take night swims in one of their 4 Spectacular pools after normal hours so I could rehabilitate my recent knee injury! They also lined me up with a bike rental place that delivered a beach cruiser bicycle to my door! I think bike riding is the BEST way to see the island! I The Parrot Key Resort is the BEST place to stay in all of Key West! It is the only place I will ever stay when I make another vacation plan to the island!! Thank you all for making my first Key West Vacation SO Fantastic! I hope to make it back soon!

Room Tip: They have all kinds of different room configurations to suite everyones needs from a single person t...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The rooms are bigger then any of the other places we have been in Key West. Everything is very clean, up to date and comfortable. The entire property is extremely relaxing and accommodating. The one thing that is needed is more time to take in all the scenery and experience all that is available.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank scooter084
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Parrot Key is conveniently located but still feels very secluded and tranquil once you are on its beautifully landscaped grounds. The pools are very nice and the bar had delicious drinks. Not much more I could ask for from a hotel.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank g0warri0rs
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had an excelent time at this resort! the staff was really friendly and courtious and the property was amazing! we could have never imagined that our honeymoon waould be this magical! THANKS ALOT PARRIOT KEY!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We came in on the Key West Express and walked 1.8 miles to the resort. The room was very clean beautifully decorated and the landscaping on the five acres is outstanding. If you want to be in the middle of the action on Duval this is not the spot for you. If you want to stay in a quiet tropical paradise with four heated swimming pools and a very short cab ride to downtown then I would definitely recommend the Parrot Key resort.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back by the last pool are quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple