“Add this place to your breakfast dining option”

The Restaurant at La Te Da
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2019

My husband and I have had breakfast here several times before and it is always a solid choice. We like to sit at their bar which is roomy and is set near the street, a great place to people watch and see the conch train go by. Service is always efficient and friendly. Their food is very good - I had their omelette of the day and my husband had their 3 egg breakfast special. Be sure to try their candied bacon. It is addictive. Definitely give this place a try for breakfast.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,178)

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

25 years ago I had a great brunch here!!!
Sitting next to the pool watching a beautiful creature swimming as gorgeous flowers were hunging and barely skimming the surface......I though to myself one day move to Florida! Next year i did. I just had a great meal at the bar as I was here for one night. It was simply sublime! The best snapper I have ever had. You go La Te Da! Go strong and I wish you the best and thank you.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

What an amazing dining experience. Awesome food and service. Well done La Te Da.The little neck clams were to die for. The food cooked to perfection.

Reviewed July 7, 2019

We enjoyed a really nice dinner sidewalk side. Good people walking. Amazing carpaccio, melt in your mouth. Very fast service, almost too fast, but appreciated. Entertainment in main building spilled out to the patio at just the right volume. Nice ambiance overall.

Did not know how vast the property was until I went to the bathroom at the rear.

Eclectic customer base, just like Key West. Not inexpensive but worth the visit.

I would recommend this restaurant for a nice private dinner.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

This is a hidden quiet gem. Great menu for breakfast and lunch. They offer caberet shows at night too. 15 room hotel that is just so quaint and peaceful.

Date of visit: June 2019