“Yummy lunch”
Review of Eco Eats

Eco Eats
Ranked #45 of 135 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American
Description: Fresh healthy food at a great price.
Description: Fresh healthy food at a great price.
Greenville, North Carolina
“Yummy lunch”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

After a big morning of diving our guide recommended Ecoeats as a fresh alternative to other quick lunches. My wife had the Arabian sandwich and a Mango Madness smoothie. I had the Cuban minis and a chocolate shake. The food was fast, fresh , tasty and unprocessed while the smoothie and shake had us smiling all the way back to the hotel. The two owners were really friendly and shared some of their local knowledge with us to help plan our next days adventure. Ecoeats is a must try if you want lunch in Key Largo!

• Visited April 2013

Key Largo, Florida
“I'm getting hungry as I write this review...”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

New resident to Key Lagro and people at work always talk about this place. On my way home from work the other day I decided to try it for myself. The man running the grill and the woman running the till were so friendly and welcoming. I was overwhelmed with so many delicious choices of food that the man running the grill offered some help. I ended up ordering a Cayo Largo wrap and it was to DIE FOR! So many fresh favors that by the end of the wrap I felt satisfied and not over stuffed. I can see this turning into a regular lunch spot for me. :) *stomach growls*

• Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Healthy smoothies & lunch”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Crunchy granola brothers & sisters, you will like this place. Crammed into a closet space, conveniently located in downtown Key Largo, this little joint has yummy, healthy food! Nice staff will prepare your order with care & a good attitude.

Grab it to go because this isnt a beauty-spot you want to hang out in if you're time here is limited. Located in a shopping center next to a laudrymat which might be good if you need to wash some clothes too.

Visited August 2012
Compassrose89
“Yummy, Yummy!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Tiny little place next to the laundry mat... Don't be fooled by small, the best fast food ever! Try the "chicken curry pita" with a raspberry splash smoothie :)

Visited August 2012
Key Largo, Florida
“Awesome and healthy!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Great food and selections. The couple that runs it are very nice. Only downside is their store isn't very big. I would love to see them expand! They are awesome! Quick, cheap and healthy!

Visited July 2012