“not so friendly service and sandwich was soggy”
Review of Eco Eats

Eco Eats
Ranked #45 of 137 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American
Description: Fresh healthy food at a great price.
Description: Fresh healthy food at a great price.
georgia
“not so friendly service and sandwich was soggy”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

It pains me to have to write a bad review about a local place as I usually like to give my business to places like this instead of big chain restaurants but I was not too impressed. I asked about the pasta salad and they couldn't tell me what the ingredients were, then they argued with me about it. When I arrived into the restaurant the music was blaring and they only turned it down after another customer walked in after me. Also after a five minute drive home my pita sandwich was soggy and fell apart. I honestly would look past most of these issues if it wasn't for the fact that this was my second visit to this place and it was the second time I got a cold feeling from the staff.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank amargrav

Key Largo, Florida
“Great alternative to fried”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

If you are looking for something fast and healthy this is the place.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Store O
Houston, Texas
“Delicious Healthy Eats, fast, great service!”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My husband and I went on there based on the great reviews, and we agree. It's a hole in the wall, tiny joint, but the food is healthy, delicious, and reasonably priced. This is a great place for healthy food made quickly. I would definitely go back, and would recommend it to a friend.

1 Thank pkelly64
Key Largo, Florida
“Very tastey and healthy. Great wraps and Smoothies! Everything always fresh!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Wonderful food for good prices. You can eat in, however it is primarily a takeout establishment. Great food and good for you. Smooties are superb. You gotta try the soup too.

1 Thank Realtor_Tammy