“Nice, fast pizza - great service and staff”
Review of Upper Crust Pizza

Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #60 of 134 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice, fast pizza - great service and staff”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This was our first dinner in Key Largo - we wanted something quick and easy. Upper Crust totally fit the bill and was some of the best pizza I've had in months. It's a thin pizza with a crispy, yet somewhat substantial crust.

One other thing to recommend this place - we got take out and while we were picking up our pizza, we asked the server what dive operations he'd recommend. We ended up going with his recommendation and he was spot on. Also, my mom left her purse at the counter when we left and we got all the way back to the hotel before realizing it. I called the restaurant and they kept it safe until she got back to pick it up. I was really impressed with their pizza and their service!

Visited November 2013

• Czech first
Ontario
“Great take out order”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We ordered pizza and wings and you delivered. Pizza was excellent and wings had great taste. Delivery was fast and professional. When we dive im Key Largo your our go to pizzeria

• Visited November 2013
Kirtland, Ohio
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We ordered a take out pizza, and it was very good.
Watch for coupons in the local tourist magazines.

Visited October 2013
Eunice, New Mexico
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

One of the best pizzas I have ever had loved it! The building is not much to look at but don't let that scare you. Very clean mom and pop pizza joint

• Visited July 2013
jessicaoc
“Thes best pizza that I have ever had!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This past labor day weekend I stopped at this place just for the convenience of being close to the hotel were I was staying. Let me tell you I kept going all the time and ordering food to pick up. We ordered the subs, (the bread was warm and crusty!!!) the chicken wings were great and the Pizza was perfect! I will stop there even if I am not staying at Key Largo. Great experience!

• Visited September 2013