“Good Pizza this far South?”
Review of Upper Crust Pizza

Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #47 of 147 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Amazed at the local fare, this little gem has it down. fresh toppings and a nice crust make a very tasty pie!! Friendly staff and a very clean place to hang out or share a meal with your family.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Upper crust is great. My favorite is their salads...but ppl that like wings this is the place. I never liked wings till I tried theirs.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The owners and staff are friendly and inviting. Excellent pizza. Everyone we have ever brought to Upper Crust has loved it and returned. We live in Gainesville Florida and sometimes have our friends bring us pizzas back from Upper Crust. Great beer selection. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. This is my top pizza place in the world and I travel a lot.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Excellent pizza and great service. You can tell these folks are using quality inputs. This is the best pizza we've found in Key Largo.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Upper crust really was great! We enjoyed all of the pizzas we ordered but most definitely the seafood! Very unique and delicious! lso had very kind service!