“My favorite”

Marlin's Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I eat at this restaurant at least twice a month in the Summer time . Food is always great , price is very good but most important you will feel very comfortable at the place ...
Like eating at home .

There are newer reviews for Marlin's Restaurant

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Very good cheap meal. $6.99 and you get tons of food off their cafeteria style set up. I was glad I decided to order my food to go. I heard several other customers that were very upset about the amount of time they had to wait for their food and it wasn't extremely busy at the time.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Excellent fish menu , great service . Don t let exterior put you off , well worth a visit

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Great restaurant for authentic cuban food, Lunch portions of shredded pork with rice and beans fed me for lunch and lots of leftovers. Very yummy. Wonderful cafe con leche also. Great service!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We decided on this place after doing a search for lunch while were were driving north from key west. We gave this place a try. Its not anything fancy or very nice at all in the inside but boy is it absolutly worth trying. Ive had a lot of fish sandwiches in my day and this is the BEST ive ever had. It was fresh, seasoned perfectly and huge! If you dont want to eat at the resturant pick up a sandwich and head to the the beach, you will not be disapointed!