Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I did a Discover Scuba Dive with some friends and it was a great experience! Our instructor was... read more

Reviewed June 19, 2022
CourtneyDax
via mobile
Outstanding dive shop

I used them for a refresher course and then an afternoon dive & snorkel for me and the rest of the... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2022

from $68.00
from $135.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews captain steve dive shop small group giant stride the reefs spiny lobster sea conditions elbow reef experienced divers these folks molasses reef refresher course boats gear diving key operation
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2019

Very enjoyable afternoon dive last week with some visiting old dive buddies.
Both the shop and boats are well organised and well run.
Six pack diving at its best.

1  Thank Maldred
Reviewed October 28, 2019

I am a 23 year old advanced open water scuba diver with just over 40 dives under my belt. I have been diving in Thailand, Belize, and the Bahamas however my best overall diving expierence by far has been with the folks at Quiescence.

The shop has knowledgeable and experienced staff who are committed to making sure their clientele has a safe and enjoyable expierence.

Their 6 pack boats make for a personalized trip. Combining that with Captain Steve's boating skills and Adam's extensive diving expertise makes Quiescence the obvious choice for anyone looking to dive/snorkel in the keys.

Reviewed October 15, 2019

We did the morning reef dive, only 4 of us and the captain. Seas were rough compared to what we are used to (3-5 ft) but we still had an amazing time!

2  Thank DaisyC7
Reviewed October 11, 2019

This was my first diving trip since becoming certified. We hired a guide, Adam, and he was wonderful. He did a great job if showing us the area and pointing out the various creatures. Captain Steve was funny and very helpful.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

This place is a hidden gem. Great service, small charters with great captains. Friendly, incredibly knowledgeable. Safe, professional, and everything more.

Date of experience: August 2019