Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice morning in Key Largo

First Largo diving. Quick process to finish paperwork, verify feet’s, and select weights and check... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
RUSSELLG204
New London, Ohio, USA
via mobile
Outstanding Dive Shop

My wife and I had a great experience with Quiescence. After initial training in Dallas, we did our... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2020

Snorkel Trip
373 Reviews
from $41.03
More Info
All reviews captain steve dive shop six pack personal service top notch dive master these guys dive plan green moray smaller boat the reefs great dive experienced divers elbow reef fish full service sea conditions
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2019

Very enjoyable afternoon dive last week with some visiting old dive buddies.
Both the shop and boats are well organised and well run.
Six pack diving at its best.

Reviewed October 28, 2019

I am a 23 year old advanced open water scuba diver with just over 40 dives under my belt. I have been diving in Thailand, Belize, and the Bahamas however my best overall diving expierence by far has been with the folks at Quiescence.

The shop has knowledgeable and experienced staff who are committed to making sure their clientele has a safe and enjoyable expierence.

Their 6 pack boats make for a personalized trip. Combining that with Captain Steve's boating skills and Adam's extensive diving expertise makes Quiescence the obvious choice for anyone looking to dive/snorkel in the keys.

Reviewed October 15, 2019

We did the morning reef dive, only 4 of us and the captain. Seas were rough compared to what we are used to (3-5 ft) but we still had an amazing time!

Reviewed October 11, 2019

This was my first diving trip since becoming certified. We hired a guide, Adam, and he was wonderful. He did a great job if showing us the area and pointing out the various creatures. Captain Steve was funny and very helpful.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

This place is a hidden gem. Great service, small charters with great captains. Friendly, incredibly knowledgeable. Safe, professional, and everything more.

Date of experience: August 2019