Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
" ARRRMY TRAINING! "

My friend of 10 years booked this private boat for his wife and son and my wife and I. At check-in... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
A3526OEmichael
Rental

100% satisfied customers. Me and my fiancé rented a scuba gear from the shop. The whole process... read more

Reviewed October 22, 2023
Natalie D

Recommended experiences in and around Key Largo
from $75.00
from $70.00
from $140.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews captain steve dive shop spiny lobster refresher course gear diving boat key operation ocean surface barracuda drift dm outing certification
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2019

Very enjoyable afternoon dive last week with some visiting old dive buddies.
Both the shop and boats are well organised and well run.
Six pack diving at its best.

1  Thank Maldred
Reviewed October 28, 2019

I am a 23 year old advanced open water scuba diver with just over 40 dives under my belt. I have been diving in Thailand, Belize, and the Bahamas however my best overall diving expierence by far has been with the folks at Quiescence.

The shop has knowledgeable and experienced staff who are committed to making sure their clientele has a safe and enjoyable expierence.

Their 6 pack boats make for a personalized trip. Combining that with Captain Steve's boating skills and Adam's extensive diving expertise makes Quiescence the obvious choice for anyone looking to dive/snorkel in the keys.

Reviewed October 15, 2019

We did the morning reef dive, only 4 of us and the captain. Seas were rough compared to what we are used to (3-5 ft) but we still had an amazing time!

2  Thank DaisyC7
Reviewed October 11, 2019

This was my first diving trip since becoming certified. We hired a guide, Adam, and he was wonderful. He did a great job if showing us the area and pointing out the various creatures. Captain Steve was funny and very helpful.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

This place is a hidden gem. Great service, small charters with great captains. Friendly, incredibly knowledgeable. Safe, professional, and everything more.

Date of experience: August 2019