Review Highlights
Willing to accommodate clients with different options.

I went to the Florida keys late May, early June last year to fish for giant tarpon on the fly. I... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2018
MarkN1911
Navajo Dam, New Mexico
Tarpon on the Fly

My wife and I were able to spend the day chucking flies to migratory tarpon on the flats with Capt... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2017
Ben W
via mobile

All reviews the florida keys fish day trip tarpon aggie capt
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2014

This was our second incredible trip with Here Fishy Charters and Captain Augie. Both Captain Augie and his mate Rocky were excellent with our boys ages 10 and 9 and we found plenty of fish. We will certainly be back again and would recommend without reservations to any family looking for a wonderful, exciting fishing experience.

Date of experience: October 2014
HereFish, Owner at Here Fishy Charters, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2014

Yes, what a day it was! Even though the weather didn't cooperate as I would have liked, we stuck it out and managed to put together an incredible day of fishing. Grouper, Snapper, Kingfish, Sharks…not too shabby. Can't wait to see you and your family again next year!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I chartered a dolphin trip with Captain Augie last week (8/16/14) and I can say that he is unequivocally the best captain I’ve chartered. He certainly knows how to catch fish. He was very courteous to everyone in the fishing party and went out of his way to constantly share with my son great tips on finding fish and fishing properly. I would not hesitate to recommend him. His Contender was impeccable and extremely comfortable for our trip. We are already planning our next outing. Thank you Augie and Rocky.

Date of experience: August 2014

Thanks for the great review. That was certainly some good fishing we had for Mahi. Even though it was only a half day charter and I usually suggest a full day for Mahi, we found the fish right away and stayed on them. Great fishing with you and your son and friends. Looking forward to our next trip together.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My sons (ages 5 and 6), my father in law, and I went out with Captain Augie Moss on his beautiful brand new Contender. We did a half day charter and opted for reef fishing in the hopes of lots of action for the kids. And boy, we were not disappointed! We caught snapper, hogfish, and even an angelfish! The kids had a blast with nonstop action, and that was important, as it was their first time fishing on a boat. Capt. Augie is awesome with kids and adults alike and I highly recommend him. He is an awesome charter captain. We are looking forward to fishing with him again.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Sergio A

I'll never forget catching that Angelfish! I kept saying that we usually don't catch that type of fish…and next thing you know your son pulls out a HUGE angelfish. Amazing. What a fun day. I can't wait to do it again.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

A group of friends and I went out with Capt. Augie on the Here Fishy for a full day of offshore fishing for mahi. The Here Fishy is an exceptionally clean, comfortable and well equipped CC with one of the smoothest rides of any boat that I have been on. Capt. Augie is very friendly and highly knowledgable with a great personality that makes you feel welcome your entire trip. We had a very exciting time landing many mahi and also tagging a couple schoolies for research. We ended our day catching some hogfish on the patch reefs, and headed in with a cooler full of fish and smiles on our faces. I've been on many charters and I highly recommend Here Fishy Charter for a great day on the water fishing in the florida keys, very accommodating Capt that will go the extra mile to see that you have a great time.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Bryan H

Wow! What a day that was. Thanks for the positive review, I sure had a good time fishing with your group. Dolphin fishing can be tricky sometimes and you just have to put in the time looking for them, but we got lucky and found them right away. Also, the Hogfishing was pretty good too that day. I hope you come back soon and fish with me again.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Captain Augie's brand new Contender boat wasn't ready yet, so we took a trip fishing the flats of Flamingo. Although wind was whipping and clarity was tough, Augie put me on the fish! Numerous reds were caught and released, great time on the water. I have fished with Augie numerous times now and he runs a great operation. I also enjoy leaving out of Anglers Club where he keeps his boat, it's the quickest trip to the fishing grounds. I highly recommend booking Augie for next offshore trip in the Keys

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank Cody V

It is always a great experience going deep into Everglades National Park whether or not you catch fish, but catching is really a treat. Glad we could find some nice fish and can't wait to fish with you again.