“Excellent Open Water Diving Certification with Gino of Pleasure Diver”

Pleasure Diver, Scuba,Snorkel & Training Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Would you prefer a day on a 40-foot dive boat with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 passengers per trip. We offer half-day scuba diving, snorkeling, PADI scuba certifications, DAN classes, complete gear rental, guided or independent, you can even buy an underwater video of your group. The first booking gets to pick the type of charter. We are located beside the Holiday Inn, mile marker 100 in Key Largo, FL. (see Google maps) Call for reservations & availability.
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I recieved one-on-one certification training with GIno of Pleasure Diver the first week of May--he was an outstanding instructor, and a great person to hang out with. I did the online PADI e-learning coarse before arriving, and completed my pool skills on day one and open water dives and skills on day two. Gino was very safety conscious, with a great focus on bouyancy control, but was relaxed and worked with me at my own pace. He accompanied me (on an Ocean Divers boat, as I was solo) on my first two non-student dives on Molasses Reef, and then referred me to his fellow instructor Dan to be my buddy for dives 3 and 4. Dan was great about going slow and pointing out marine life and features. Both Gino and Dan were really great to train and dive with, and to hang out with out of the water, and I look forward to diving with both of them in the future! Thanks, guys, you are the best.

3  Thank JenNM_11

Reviewed May 5, 2011

I wanted to arrange several dive trips with Pleasure Divers and I have been trying to contact these people for over a week, I left multiple voice messages and e-mailed them. No response so far. I will need to call a different dive place.

1  Thank SeaDoo22
Reviewed April 12, 2011

My 13 year old son and I just came back from doing our check-out dives with Gino and first-mate Daniel on Pleasure Diver. We'd done our academics and confined pool dives at home and came down to Key Largo to get certified. Despite less-than-ideal ocean conditions (some choppy seas, a strong current, and low viz), Gino worked hard to make us comfortable and safe, walked us through our required skills, and even ended the process with a great dive through a section of Mollases Reef. My son and I had an absolute blast. And now that we're certified divers, we plan on coming back to Key Largo next month...to dive with Pleasure Diver again!

2  Thank KSalt
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I have been diving with Pleasure Diver in Key Largo for many years and they just keep getting better. This last trip was no exception. Gino and Dan were knowledgeable, fun and safe. I can't give them a better recommendation. If you want the best in Key Largo go to Pleasure Diver.......at the Holiday Inn.

Bill Colburn

1  Thank cwcolburn
Reviewed February 11, 2011

Kim and Gino are a class-act. We went snorkeling with them in February 2011 and had a wonderful time. There were some things working against us (choppy water, an abundance of jellies and man-o-war, new equipment, a touch of sea-sickness, and our own inexperience), but Kim and Gino did everything to make sure we had a great time. Their professionalism is matched only by their hospitality, and their patience and experience as instructors shows through. The next time we're in the Keys, we will definitely be back on their boat.

1  Thank tnarg42