“FIVE STARS - Time and Time again Pleasure Diver delivers the best!”

Pleasure Diver, Scuba,Snorkel & Training Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Would you prefer a day on a 40-foot dive boat with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 passengers per trip. We offer half-day scuba diving, snorkeling, PADI scuba certifications, DAN classes, complete gear rental, guided or independent, you can even buy an underwater video of your group. The first booking gets to pick the type of charter. We are located beside the Holiday Inn, mile marker 100 in Key Largo, FL. (see Google maps) Call for reservations & availability.
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I have been diving with Pleasure Diver in Key Largo for many years and they just keep getting better. This last trip was no exception. Gino and Dan were knowledgeable, fun and safe. I can't give them a better recommendation. If you want the best in Key Largo go to Pleasure Diver.......at the Holiday Inn.

Bill Colburn

1  Thank cwcolburn

Reviewed February 11, 2011

Kim and Gino are a class-act. We went snorkeling with them in February 2011 and had a wonderful time. There were some things working against us (choppy water, an abundance of jellies and man-o-war, new equipment, a touch of sea-sickness, and our own inexperience), but Kim and Gino did everything to make sure we had a great time. Their professionalism is matched only by their hospitality, and their patience and experience as instructors shows through. The next time we're in the Keys, we will definitely be back on their boat.

1  Thank tnarg42
Reviewed February 2, 2011

My wife and I went down to Key Largo for a weekend to escape the Mid-Atlantic winter. We figured it would be a good idea to go diving to keep our skills up-to-date. We are "social divers" and usually dive 1-2 times per year. I discovered Pleasure Diver on tripadvisor and figured I would give them a try due to their excellent feedback. They did not disappoint. Capt. Gino and George (our divemaster) made this one of the most enjoyable dive experiences we've ever had. My wife and I were the only 2 divers he had that day so we had a leisurely 9:30 am cast-off. Gino and George recommended 2 dive sites that they thought we would enjoy (the winch and fire coral reef). They were right. Great dive sites. We were also lucky enough to enjoy Gino's brownies and custom sliced oranges during our suface interval. I can't say enough good things about Gino and George but Pleasure Diver would be a reason for us to visit key Largo again.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

My wife and i went diving with Pleasure Diver in early October and we had a great time! We had never been diving in the Keys before, and we were pleasantly surprised. Molasses Reef had great viz and was full of fish and great scenery. The boat was very comfortable and it was nice having a dive master go down with us each time. We ended up diving two days and I definately recommend them. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed October 30, 2010

I have been on several dive boats over the years and none can compare to the Pleasure Diver. Both Kim and Gino, owners of the boat, provided us with an exceptional diving experience. They not only set up your gear, making it almost effortless diving, but also serve the best snacks! They are always asking what else they can help you with! Their dive stories also add to the whole diving experience.

My crazy brothers and I will make sure we book future dives on the Pleasure Diver when we dive the Keys!