The Key Largo Conch House Restaurant & Coffee Bar
Ranked #15 of 135 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Monday-Friday, 11 am-9 pmSat.-Sun. 8 am - 10 pmCC acceptedPet Friendly (leashed, friendly pets allowed)Kids Menubeer, wine, and espressoHomemade DessertsFresh local seafood
Germany
“Nice”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Good food, good service, nice atmosphere. My husband and I shared the Conch Fritters. I did not know what to expect and was a little disappointed, but I am not big into fried food anyway, my hubby liked them more.
He had a lobster tail with crabs on top, and liked it but would order something different next time. It was a huge portion, and after the fritters, the big side salads, and the bread they bring he was just full fairly fast. I had the Linguini Diablo (or Spaghetti?) with clams in a spicy Marinara sauce. It was good (and hot!), and I would recommend it, though I will try something else next time.
Great Latte. The Mac and Cheese for the kids was yummy, too. Unfortunately, we did not have any room for the Key Lime Pie anymore, we were stuffed. ;-)

Gallipolis, Ohio
“Florida Getaway”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The food was wonderful, loved everything about it. Nice outdoor seating on the wrap around porch. My husband tried lion fish and loved it. Food and service were top rate. Had the Key Lime Pie which is to die for.

Visited November 2013
Westminster, Maryland
“Conch and key lime pie!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner here. We had lobster bisque and the sampler platter. Everything was very good. The pie was good for dessert. We would visit again.

Ithaca, NY
“Not bad”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Always try to eat here when we are in the keys. Good food, good prices, great service. Love their soups and have to try the Conch fritters. The deck is awesome at night when you can get a nice breeze

Visited November 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Spot on! Delicious food. Relaxed Dining. You won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband & I were celebrating our anniversary and heard about the Conch House. Conch fritters were outstanding! We both ordered the 'catch of the day:' seared hogfish on a bed of mashed potatoes, & pico de gallo- served with a house salad. Our waiter was friendly, jovial, and prompt! We dined outside and loved it. You won't be disappointed!