“Noisy but nice”

Ranked #15 of 139 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Monday-Friday, 11 am-9 pmSat.-Sun. 8 am - 10 pmCC acceptedPet Friendly (leashed, friendly pets allowed)Kids Menubeer, wine, and espressoHomemade DessertsFresh local seafood
Reviewed January 30, 2013

great food,service and atmosphere of the place, but so so close to the busy US 1 highway that the traffic noise put us off going back, really sorry as the service and food were 1st class, of course you can always sit inside but thats for the rain soaked UK!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I wish I could have eaten more meals here!! As it was, we were able to stop for breakfast. And this was by far the best coffee I had while in the keys, or probably ever!! I was set on having lobster eggs benedict, but it wasn't a special for the day, I guess I will just have to plan another vacation down there! I did try the portabella eggs benedict which was outstanding and my husband had the crab cake eggs benedict which he really enjoyed!! They were really flavorful and light!! Great food! I would definitely go back to the Conch House!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had read rave reviews of this place and decided to try it. It did not disappoint. The atmosphere is intimate and cute. The service was excellent. The food was good. I ordered the Breakfast Burrito and loved it. The boys did not leave full but content. Worth the trip.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The staff made us feel very welcome, the service was good and our food was delicious. I liked the location in the trees. We enjoyed the running video of sea life while we waited. I am glad my travel guide recommended it, thought I can't make any comparison to other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Picked out this little place after we saw the line of ambulances parked on the road. Breakfast was awesome, best in the Keys. Our host was very friendly and service was great. The conch & lobster eggs Benedict and banana bread French toast was so good. Really loved the gourmet teas too! Thanks for the great meal & atmosphere!