“Nice little place”

Hideout Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 134 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Embrun, Canada
“Nice little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. Good food, very polite and accommodating service. I would eat here again next time we're in the Keys. This isn't a big city chain restaurant, it's good people making good food for you at their place. A great find.

Visited February 2014

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Go there for a hearty breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

No frills but very Keys style. Try their Lobster Benedict or the fish and eggs so you get the true Keys experience. Waitresses are down to earth and funny too!

Visited January 2014
“WOW”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Hiddenout Restaurant key largo fla

47 Shoreline DR
Key Largo Fla 33037

While on vacation in Key Largo I had the opportunity to leave the rest my family at the beach one morning. I took this opportunity to go looking for place where I could set down, take my time and just enjoy the quiet and a good breakfast. I found this place at the dead end of a short street. Noticing a couple who were leaving I inquired of them if the food was good and they said yes so I decided to give it a try. I have never seen SOS ( a military mess hall favorite lol, chipped beef in gravy over toast ) on a menu before even though I have made it homemade many times with both dried beef and ground beef and enjoyed Stouffer's frozen as well. Anyhow they had this on the menu so I decided to give it a try. YUM YUM excellent choice !! After it came to the table I remembered that this comes with hash browns or grits. When I ask about the hashbrowns or grits the server ask which I would like to have and I said which do you recommend? She said I will just bring you both. So she did. I'm not talking a couple of spoons of each but whole orders of each at no additional charge. The service was fast, very friendly and the food was yummy !!! I noticed that tonight Friday night was fish fry night and given the fact that we had not yet had any seafood during this trip I decided that this would be a great place to try tonight. Having told the rest of the family, 2 more adults and a 13 yr old about my discovery we returned that night for the fish fry $12.95 all you can eat grouper tonight or Mahi Mahi for $2.00 more. The price included unbelievably all you could drink beer or any other regular beverage. My family LOVED the grouper while I really enjoyed my fried shrimp dinner ( I don't like fish ). This place has definitely earned a place on my favorites list and has become a must visit whenever I am in or pass through Key Largo Fla.

“WHAT A FIND ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

HIDDENOUT

Miami, Florida
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Service is amazing here and the food is just as amazing. I haven't been there for dinner but always enjoy breakfast!

Visited December 2013