Coconut Palm Inn
$219
$209
$223
  • Pool
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)
$195
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$108
$101
Seafarer Resort and Beach(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
$179
1,440 results
All reviewsrum punchfire pitpaddle boardscomplimentary winehoneymoon suitecontinental breakfastadirondack chairsscreened in porchping pongcorn holekey westlittle piece of paradiseone bedroom suiteoverlooking the bayeach morningfishing poleseach evening
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights here before Christmas. We had an excellent time. The room was large for the two of us. It had a great patio in the back. There is a large sandy area right in the water with hammocks and chairs for relaxing. We shared a glass of wine under the stars each night. They have kayaks and paddle boards for guests to use. Breakfast is set out each morning outside. I loved this. The office has hours between 9 and 6 so this could be an issue for some. As far as we knew there was no one after 6 pm except for an emergency number. This was not an issue for us and we did not see this as a negative. The staff was great and we had a wonderful time. We would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank 385BethT
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Coconut Palm Inn for 2 nights and it was fantastic. I was drawn in by the great reviews I read and the nice pictures of their rooms they had on their website. Their staff were really on top of things when they called me to confirm what type of room I wanted. They were also very accomodating on helping me change my reservation dates for no charge when our plans fell through. On the day of, they made late check in easy and even upgraded us to the screened in porches, which are very nice to avoid the bugs at night. The room itself is just as you see in their pictures; clean, renovated rooms and bathrooms with adequate water pressure. Their grounds are clean with 2 nice docks to walk on. Breakfast was easy, with freshly baked loaves. Little upside down jelly fish littered their shores but were very cute. Ample furniture and kayaks available. I couldn't say more good things about this place... And the price is reasonable! If I come to key largo again, I already know I'm staying here again. A definite recommend!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2013

A perfect place to unwind after a busy day. Next time, I'll plan on staying a week or more, as they have a frig and microwave. This bungalow was classy, clean, quiet and offered a sunset view, private pool, hammock and more. The reception was lovely, and we, too, were given a selection of restaurants locally to choose from that were exceptional. It is tucked away from the Hwy 1 on the gulf side in Tavernier. Perfect location for going north or south. I'm thinking about this as a rest destination to take a backpack of books. Much more relaxing than Maui or LaPaz.

Room Tip: This establishment only has a few rooms, so I can't tell what the assortment are. It is an old original building, that has been upgraded for modern conveniences.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Imagine being transported to an isolated Caribbean Island resort without the travel involved and only a short 1 1/2 hour drive south of the Miami Airport. Terrific heated swimming pool especially nice for kids, and lots of free small boat choices for paddling in the bay.Two recent upgrades including new docks and room improvements have made it even better. This one is a jewel, but I am not sure that I want anyone else to know about it !

Room Tip: The rooms facing the bay and beach are good but even the ones on the back side are nice and only a 50' walk around to the beach
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My friend and I were staying in the Keys and chose this hotel based on Trip advisor's rating. we were definitely not disappointed! We were kindly upgraded to a bigger room and all of our needs were catered for. We were also suggested a fantastic restaurant in the vicinity where we had a great time! Highly recommend stay in Tavernier, with a beautiful sunset, great swimming pool and great hotel room

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends