Coconut Palm Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)
1,431 results
All reviewsrum punchfire pitpaddle boardscomplimentary winehoneymoon suitecontinental breakfastadirondack chairsscreened in porchping pongcorn holekey westlittle piece of paradiseone bedroom suiteoverlooking the bayeach morningfishing poleseach evening
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Coconut Palm Inn is probably one of the best places to stay in the upper keys! Kathy and her staff are fantastic and couldn't be more helpful. The Hotel is; clean, quaint, right-on-the-beach, kid & pet friendly and close to shops and charming restaurants (we loved Harriette's diner for breakfast). I have visited many stunning locations in south Florida so I can honestly say this place is a slice of paradise. I stayed two nights with my family and our dog and we had a ball. An absolute gem! A+ from me!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LucieOSullivan
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have stayed at the Coconut Palm Inn many times over the last decade and all I can say is: FANTASTIC! The rooms are lovely, clean, well-appointed and comfortable. The inn is a bit off the beaten path and allows for peaceful days and evenings (the sunsets are gorgeous) enjoying the amenities: ample room beach side to relax in one of many hammocks, free use of kayaks or paddle boards, sunbathe by the pool, bbq and enjoy your meal under a chichi hut, fish from the many docks or bring a boat since there are ample wet slips and trailer parking available. The staff is incredibly helpful and strives to make your stay pleasant. I really cannot say enough about how wonderful the Coconut Palm is . . . truly a gem!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have only wonderful things to say about the Coconut Palm Inn. The rooms are truly unique, the grounds are lush and beautiful, the staff strives for excellence. The pool is a nice escape after a day of boating, shopping, or kayaking/paddle boarding on their complimentary boards. The hotel over looks the bayside where you can watch the sunset every night. It is inside a small cove which offers a place of peace and tranquility. The continental breakfast is the perfect jump start to your day. It is so nice that you do not have to go searching for coffee/juice in the morning, it is provided for you. I would recommend this place to my friends and family and we plan to visit again soon.

Room Tip: Talk to the staff and let them know your needs. Each room is unique and they can help you select the perfect room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2013

If you want to feel like you are in paradise this is the place! Staff great and the accommodations are outstanding. Beautiful views.....meticulous grounds. It doesn't get better than this! I will definitely be back soon. My most favorite get-a-way spot in all of Florida!!!!

Room Tip: They have all been remodeled recently..can't miss with any of them
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversery. The place is quaint and pretty with a gorgeus view of the bay and nice little villas overlooking the water. They have shady hammocks under the coconut palms and kayaks to use for no xtra charge. The lady who checked us in was super friendly and helpful, however I feel like they skimped on on some of the housekeeping duties. Our room was stocked with 2 plates and bowls/mugs. Housekeeping didn't replace or even remove the dirty ones, so we had to wash them in our bathroom sink with bar soap. There arent enough hooks to hang wet towels/swim suits and there is a sign saying they shouldnt be hung on outside railings. Housekeeping does not pick up said wet towels when they are intentionally left on the floor. Also the ice machine is not accessible after 6pm. In conclusion this place is really nice and almost worth the $200/night we we paid. With some minor improvements it could be a real gem.

• Stayed: June 2013