“Small place with great food”

Bayside Grille & Sunset Bar
Ranked #26 of 137 Restaurants in Key Largo
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: DiGiorgio's Bayside Grille is the second restaurant, at the same location, owned and operated by the DiGiorgio Family. With its upstairs full service dining room, there is no other view like ours of the sunset and Florida Bay. We have been named the Most Photographed Sunset in Key Largo for this reason. Our downstairs Sunset Bar features Live Music, Happy Hour, Live Conch Shell Blowing at Sunset, a limited bar menu and so much more. On the right night you can catch an internationally reknown Blue's band performing. Check our calendar on our website. A great place for dinner and a show.
Lake Worth, Florida
“Small place with great food”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We had a party of six seated right at the window for sunset. Excellent attention from the server. All happy with their dishes - blackened yellowtail snapper as well as a scallop and shrimp curry. Bar with music downstairs but the full glass walls/sliders upstairs let us enjoy the view in air conditioning.

Visited June 2014

Gainesville, Florida
“Great waterfront location”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My wife and I have stopped here by boat, while staying for our summer break in Key Largo.

The food is always excellent, the service friendly, and the happy hour specials are fantastic.

As other’s have said, around 6 PM the place fills up, so if you plan on coming after that make sure to make reservations. But we usually stop here for lunch and eat at the Key West Caribbean style bar.

• Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best food, view and price for dinner!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Last night of vacation and we had a delicious dinner with a view of the sunset! The food was awesome, the service was great and the price wasn't astounding! If I could rate more than 5 stars, I would!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The atmosphere was so nice. The music was a little too loud though (for my liking) The food was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent.

Visited June 2014
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great sunset dining”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

In our four day Key's vacation this was by far the best meal - better than much more expensive restaurants in Key West. The view is just great and we had a beautiful sunset.

Our server, Heather, was fast and friendly - great with recommendations. We had Copper Ridge Chardonay and it is a nice house wine. The bread comes with this marvelous honey, cinnamon butter. It should be outlawed as addictive. it is served with hot rolls. A visit to try this butter is worth it alone.

I ordered my companion's favorite drink - Rum Punch and the waitress quickly asked if we wanted "Myers" dark - just right. She knew the drink and what to ask. The drinks were great.

I had snapper with a mango salsa - delicious; firm and tasty white fish with such a colorful salsa. It is served with mashed potatoes and some roasted veggies as well as rice and beans - hey, it's the islands, everything should come with rice and beans. This is one of the best snapper meals I have had.

My companion had conch fritters with a couple different sauces and she thought they were delightful.

Overall, this, hidden away restaurant deserves your visit. Food, atmosphere, view, service and one more thing - people with a sense of humor. The restaurant is on the second floor. I waked to the front of the dining room to find the mens room and was immediately addressed by the hostess. I told her I was looking for the mens room. She said "Just go out this door, around to right, walk all the way to back - and jump!.

One drawback - we had wine at the bar below the restaurant and it was lousy wine in plastic glass served by a surly bartender. Upstairs needs to train downstairs.

• Visited May 2014