“You Won't See a Better Sunset Anywhere”

Bayside Grille & Sunset Bar
Ranked #23 of 134 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: DiGiorgio's Bayside Grille is the second restaurant, at the same location, owned and operated by the DiGiorgio Family. With its upstairs full service dining room, there is no other view like ours of the sunset and Florida Bay. We have been named the Most Photographed Sunset in Key Largo for this reason. Our downstairs Sunset Bar features Live Music, Happy Hour, Live Conch Shell Blowing at Sunset, a limited bar menu and so much more. On the right night you can catch an internationally reknown Blue's band performing. Check our calendar on our website. A great place for dinner and a show.
Toronto, Canada
“You Won't See a Better Sunset Anywhere”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

So enough about that...the title says it all. Even if the food was garbage it's worth going here for the view. But it's not...

I had a dish I think that was called the fisherman's platter (forgive me if I got this wrong). It had an assortment of perfectly fried, golden and crispy morsels for the ocean and came with fries and coleslaw, which although good took a distant back-seat to the seafood. My girlfriend--who does not eat seafood and is therefore a weirdo--ordered the chef's special 'southern fried chicken with garlic mash'. It was fantastic: just like souther-fried chicken should taste. And it came with that all-American diner-style gravy you get in the south. Wasn't expecting to see this at the Bayside Grille but it was excellent.

Eat here. Oh and don't be alarmed if your GPS seems to have taken you to a smaller restaurant with the same name right off the highway. The spot you're looking for is just towards the bay a little bit. Call for reservations with a sunset view and the lady (who I think is the owner) is most accomodating. Oh did I mention the homemade key lime pie was the best I've ever had? Eat here!

• Visited August 2013

Wylie,
“Bayside Grille”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate at the Bayside Grille and other than the extremely loud music (I'm really not that old), it was very good to excellent. The Jamaican Peel and Eat Shrimp was the best boiled type shrimp I've ever had. We were on a mission to find the best Key Lime Pie that south Florida had to offer. We started in Key Largo and consumed pie all the way to Key West. IMHO Bayside Grille beat all others hands down. Worth a visit, and if you time it right you get to watch the sunset.

Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Its ok.. just ok”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

This was our big nite our restaurant.. and we shoulda chose another restaurant.. the food wasn't bad, shrimp appetizer was great.. bread was filled with coconut.. actually, a lot of the menu has coconut.. I think the owner has a coconut fetish, which is fine.. just not a good portion of a menu.. we had a big Guy for our waiter, my son in law didn't leave tip in pay check that they leave in table.. he literally rushed back as we were leaving, my wife said to him "did we not leave enough?" And he mumbled to himself "oh, there's the tip".. he didn't have much of a personality, very sterile.. we wont go back

• Visited August 2013
Taunton, United Kingdom
“OK....you can see the Sunset”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

OK meal. So so service. Would not return. Meal was just not very appealing or different from any number of places. Could have been much better. Very busy to sunset then soon quietened down

Visited August 2013
Augusta, Maine, USA
“Great view!!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The Bayside Grill offers friendly laid back staff, great food and one heck of a view. The whole time I was there I could almost hear Jimmy Buffet and the Beach Boys!!!

Visited August 2013