“good food!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed March 11, 2013

great little thai place to go to and there are so many menu options you'll never go wrong! However, the water glasses are a bit small.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The sushi was pretty terrible--I mean it didn't make us sick or anything like that, but it just did not taste very good. The sushi was not very flavorful, other than the ones cover in too much aioli sauce-yuck. I would rate this as below average sushi. I wish I would have ordered the thai cuisine instead, because it couldn't have been worse than the sushi.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Average sushi, pad Thai was sickly sweet and bland, and shrimp basil was short on basil and uninteresting. Service was okay though it didn't help that we were seated too close to a loud, drunk party of four. I don't understand the many positive reviews- some of the worst Thai food we've had.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We live thai and have visited a few but this little place was simply amazing! Everything was awesome the wait staff was very prompt and kept our table clear an clean as each dish came out. We had three appetizers, a soup, a salad, two entrees, four drinks, and deep fire cheese cake for desert and our bill was 47.50 which is not bad at all for the keys and how much wonderful food we got. If you into thai food I definitely recommend stopping by. So so so good!

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Num Thai is a great restaurant!! I've lived in the keys 22 years and I've never had a bad experience, unlike every restaurant in the keys. We go here 2-3 times a month and everything is always fresh an the servers are always willing to help with anything you need. You can't beat the prices. If you go here you won't be disappointed!!