“First stop in the keys”
Review of Gus' Grille

Gus' Grille
Ranked #43 of 142 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Ever since we stumbled on Gus's' several years ago it has become our first and last stop in the keys. Beautiful view, excellent food (particularly the fish sandwich), friendly,efficient,attentive service. We usually have lunch on the way down and a late breakfast on the way back. Gus's' never disappoints.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Each item we ordered was delicious. Service was slow even though there were not many customers. Sunset views were amazing. I would come again when I am not on a time schedule.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We ate here 4 times. We had breakfast, lunch and a couple of suppers here. Food was great every time. I love their blackened dolphin and my husband loved their Key Lime Pie. The view out on the deck is really nice as it faces the Gulf Side . The one morning we saw a dolphin swimming past the restaurant.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This was a surprise. A lot of resort restaurants are not as interesting as they could be. This place is. Great cooking in a class of its own. We had the firecracker shrimp, the signature crab stuffed shrimp and a pasta/seafood combo, and they were all top of the line. Don't go with the pizza, though, not even for the kids. the rest of the menu was remarkable.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Didn't really dine there but I ordered two cups of coffe to go ( taking back to the room). The fellow who took my order had a great deal of difficulty in understanding me and he provided me with some old luke warm coffee.

KeyLargoMarriott, General Manager at Gus' Grille, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for staying with us. Please allow me to apologize for the coffe and service in our restaurant. Hope to see you soon and make up for the cold coffee.