“Amazing Structured Swim!”
Review of Dolphin Cove

Dolphin Cove
Ranked #22 of 72 things to do in Key Largo
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The team and experience at the Dolphin Cove excursion were amazing! We selected the structured swim option and it was an exciting experience like no other. The structured swim was real interaction with two dolphins on site and we each were taught signals to allow us to connect with the dolphins. Observers were able to capture the swim with awesome photographs - great keepsakes for years to come!

There are newer reviews for Dolphin Cove

Reviewed June 29, 2013

A nice encounter with dolphins. Got to clap them, and even some play. The trainers seems to know the animals well. A bit expensive, though.

1  Thank FreddyO641
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Loved the feel of this experience, I felt like the trainers made sure I got to do everything, even repeating something if desired. The dolphins are amazing, interactive, fun to work with. One did the foot push "upside down" just because she can :)
Photography shop was fabulous, very helpful, great quality!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The trainers were amazing and the dolphins were very well trained. I had a great time interacting with the dolphins and I hope to come back some day.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We booked to visit Dolphin Coce back in January and so I had so been looking forward to today. We arrive at just gone 12 as the start time was 12.30 pm...we checked in,bought a hoodies which had 40 per cent off and waited alongside other people.

We were given wristbands red if you were observing, dark blue for the shallow water and light blue or structured swim.

At 12.30 we were taken own to a seating area and were given an informative talk about dolphins as well as do' s and dont's...and what to expect from our experience. It is under cover but was still rather humid today.

Then we put on a buoyancy jacket and waited for the trainer to call our names. We then proceeded down to the lagoon and were split into two groups,mine was second ,so I watched first both the structured swim and the shallow water encounter.

Eventually it was my turn,there were 3 adults and two children in my group. If your child cannot stand on the boardwalk with their head above the water the parent has to hold them on their hip...so be warned. I was right next to he trainer and asked questions. I got to kiss the dolphin, shake hands,stroke its back, okay trainer and a few others things. It was fun...informative,amazing and fantastic. I learnt loads...and would recommend it o everyone...unless you have young children...or as well as young children if you don't mind holding them on our hip the entire time. The children need to be able to stand still, hands by their sides and not be treading water for it to be enjoyable for them and you.

Great time, great experience and worth every penny....

4  Thank jewels186330