“Mrs Mack Thank you”

Mrs. Mac's Kitchen
Ranked #10 of 139 Restaurants in Key Largo
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I ate at Mrs Macks. This time I just got off a dive boat and was ravenous. What a perfect choice. After seeing groupers in the ocean, I needed to see one on my plate! Lol. The food was great. The portion size was generous, the price was great and the staff was very friendly. Now I'm a loyal fan when I come to Key Largo. Also a must try is the "Key Lime Freeze".

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We always stop here even if we are only passing through. Excellent
fresh fish and wonderful sauces! Don't miss it!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Been in the Keys for a few days and wanted something different than seafood. Tried the prime rib. BEST PRIME RIB EVER!!! Very well done job! Due to alot of other places overcooking a medium PR, I order medium rare. Cooked perfectly at just the right temp! Au jus and horseradish were perfect as well! Will make this a stop on my return trip to the Keys!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

MM 99: Very, Very Good. Great service and you cannot order anything bad. Conch Chowder is superb, just enough tomato base with a perfect blend of spice and bite. A cup is plenty to enjoy something else. Key Lime is outstanding as well.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My companion and I stopped in for an early lunch on a weekday. We elected to sit outside. I had the fish basket for lunch, and he had a shrimp dish. While he seemed to very much enjoy his shrimp, my fish basket was just so so. It was pretty greasy. Throughout lunch, our server was smiling and checking on us regularly, even though we were outside. Everyone seemed very friendly. Prices were a little on the high side, but not outrageous.

When we left (about 11:30AM), the parking lot was parked up and the place was packed. It looked like you'd expect a wait for the lunch rush. It was a good stop for lunch and I would go back, but I really don't get the raving hype it seems to generate.

1  Thank TheChaoticHand