“Great place need to eat there”

The Buzzard's Roost
Ranked #7 of 139 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are 1 block off U.S.1 ocean side, (left going south) at the end of North Point Dr. Or you can take Garden Cove Dr. We are a very cute/nice restaurant that offers a large menu to suit any palate. We serve only quality food that is a cut above a lot of other places you could choose. Google us, I think you will enjoy stopping in and dining with us.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We celebrated my wife's birthday there. Found this place on trip advisor the reviews were great and they were right. The atmosphere and the live music by Brenda starr made the night extra special. The service was great and the food was outstanding. My wife who is a picky eater enjoyed the food and her entrée. If you are in the Keys you need to eat there. GREAT PLACE!

2  Thank Steven C

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Hidden gem, would highly recommend this wonderful restaurant !! Food was great, service was awesome and the view wonderful. A must if your in Key Largo.

1  Thank Patti S
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My husband and I ate brunch here on a Sunday morning at the recommendation of the owner of the condo in which we were staying. We sat out under the canopy overlooking the marina inlet. As we enjoyed our delicious breakfast of Eggs Oscar (me) and a The Higher Ground Omelet (he), we watched manatee and tarpon cruising the inlet. The food was outstanding, and the complementary champagne with brunch put the icing on the cake. We highly recommend this eatery.

2  Thank Von_1948
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stopped here for lunch after reading other Trip Advisor reviews. The Buzzard's Roost has waterside dining inside and out, a patio and a tiki bar. Chad was our server and he was very friendly and efficient. I ordered the blackened Mahi Fish Tacos and they were excellent. My husband had the seared Ahi Tuna (and some of my fish tacos)! Both meals were a good size portion and reasonably priced. We will definitely stop by here again on our way down to Islamorada.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We dropped into Buzzards Roost on recommendation from locals. The food here is excellent, and very plentiful - unless you have a big appetite, appetizers aren't necessary and you will not eat your entrée !
A good selection of beers and wines is on offer, with a nice covered eating area outside. Service was very attentive. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Iain_Barbara