“Best meal and best service!”

Harriette's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 145 Restaurants in Key Largo
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stopped here with our 3 children after vacationing in Key West for a late breakfast, early lunch and boy are we glad we did! We have never had better service in a restaurant. As soon as we sat down our waitress was so attentive and so very nice. On top of that, the food was out of this world. I had a spinach salad with fruit and chicken and it was delicious! I also had one of their coconut muffins-YUMMY! My husband had eggs and grits and he loved it. Kids enjoyed their meals as well. If we ever go back there, we will definitely eat here again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,543)

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Had Sunday morning breakfast. I had the conch eggs benedict, which included a delicious conch fritter between an English muffin and poached egg, topped with Hollindaise and a side of sliced tomatoes. My husband had an omelet with hash browns and bacon. Everything was very tasty and the portions were huge. We arrived just after 8:00 am, and the restaurant was fairly empty. When we left 45 minutes later, it was totally packed. Definitely a must visit for Sunday breakfast!

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I only need a few words...but Trip Advisor makes me go blah, blah, blah.... seemingly ad infinitem.
It was GREAT!
Not enough?
It was HUGE!
Need more, Trip Advisor?
My wife & I shared an omellete and neither finished our half.
STILL NOT happy, Trip advisor?
Blah, blah, blah...
Zzzzzzz....
Eat @ Harriette's!! Trust me.

1  Thank Chuck M
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a great spot to enjoy breakfast in Key Largo. Eggs benedict was excellent plus a warm homemade muffin to top it off at the end! Many flavors to choose from, must take a couple muffins to go :)

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had a delicious breakfast...so glad we tried the key lime muffins. We were seated right away on a Weds morning. Service was excellent and prompt. We would definitely return.