“Best restaurant.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Clearwater, Florida
“Best restaurant.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

While traveling through the fabulous Florida Keys, I saw lots of cars in front of Harriett's restaurant. Even though I waited in the heat for 15 minutes for a seat, it was well worth the wait. Once seated, our server Anne Marie, was nothing short of fabulous. Not only did they have an awesome breakfast menu, Anne Marie was attentive, coffee never stopped, and the food was hot and delicious. I cannot speak higher about a local establishment, whose wait staff has been there for years and really knew how to provide top notch service. The only disappointment, was finding out that our server Anne Marie, was retiring after 29 years. I wish her the very best, as if she has been giving that type of service all these years, she deserves a well earned retirement!

Minnesota
“Really?”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were looking for a great breakfast on our last morning in Key Largo. Harriette's has all kinds of awards, and we were told they are known for their biscuits. Guess we should have asked if they were known for having GOOD biscuits. They were tough on the outside; doughy inside. And so poorly mixed I had "ribbons" of unmixed baking powder/flour running through mine. ICK.

The 3-egg omelette was mostly egg; not much filling, and the egg was overcooked.

Coffee was good. Too bad we had flag down the waitress just to get a second cup.

Top it with an odd dining room with little charm. Can't believe this is really the local favorite.

Go north to Evelyn's and order the breakfast burrito. You'll thank us.

1 Thank not-naturally-red
Ewing, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would rate this a 12!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had Christine wait on us and she was excellent! The food was delicious and if your glass was half empty, she was filling it up immediately. Fresh spinach was in my omelet. Fresh baked muffins. All homemade food. We were even given recommendations on places to go and see. I would give this place a 12 out of 10! Very good and friendly service. (Ask for Christine!)

Miami, Florida
“Try the key lime muffin”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We were planning to eat lunch here but after a quick glance at the food, we decided it might be too greasy for us. Instead, we got two muffins to go--key lime and coconut. The key lime muffin was not too sweet and a bit tart. I did notice that the middle of the muffins were quite gooey. Perhaps they are meant to be this way, but I prefer my muffins cooked through. I would come here again to get the key lime muffin to go. There is nothing special about the atmosphere.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We travelled from the Hilton to have breakfast here daily on our trip, staff so efficient and friendly, food fresh and delicious, nothing too much trouble, was lovely

1 Thank Lesley T