“Great food!”

DiGiorgio's Cafe Largo
Reserve with OpenTable
DiGiorgio's Cafe Largo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 138 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: US 1
Description: Featured on Guy Fieri's Diner's, Drive In's and Dive's. Owned and operated by the DiGiorgio family, DiGiorgio"s Cafe Largo is authentic. When you think pasta, local seafood, veal, tira misu and others, DiGiorgio's Cafe Largo is the first to come to mind in Key Largo. The DiGiorgio family emigrated from the cities of San Marino in north Italy and Cassino, outside of Rome. Being in business in South Florida since 1968 we have developed a great following and reputation. In 1990, the DiGiorgio family moved to Key Largo and saw the possibilities of mixing all the varieties of local seafood available with pasta and other dishes. When in Key Largo, we welcome you with open arms. Become a fan of our Facebook page and keep with our specials, events, reveiws and anything we might come up with spur of the moment. Just search "Cafe Largo" on Facebook.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were just there for dinner. Nice spot in Key Largo, nice waiters and servings team.
Great food, very nice pasta dishes and really just great family atmosphere.

Go eat!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went to this restaurant because the other restaurant had no vegatarian food for my gf.
This restaurant was OK but not very special. It was very crowded when we arrived but I was not impressed by the service and the food.

Robert D, Owner at DiGiorgio's Cafe Largo, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for your visit with us. We apologize for not impressing you

Reviewed July 23, 2013

It's hard to find Italian food, let alone good Italian food, in the Keys, but this restaurant does a great job! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu, but the pasta is outstanding. The kitchen does a good job with special requests or substitutions. A basket of garlic rolls (VERY garlicky!) can't be passed up. Cannoli for dessert is made fresh - nice crunchy shells. Prices are about average for the Keys, though higher than mainland restaurants.

Thank you for your visit with us and the great review.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Overpriced and the service is poor. I should have walked out immediately once I saw the indoor/outdoor carpeting on the floor but I thought what the heck, maybe this is normal in Key Largo. The sauce, which should be the feature in any Italian restaurant only tasted sweet. Very disappointed.

Thank you for your visit with us. You are entitled to your opinion of our establishment but you are way off base. The carpeting is by no means outdoor carpet. Sauce sweet? We dont use sugar or sweeteners in our sauces that are actually made from scratch. You have reviewed other establishments in the area that do not offer the quality we do. Not every restaurant is for everyone and this seems to be the case here.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Due to some child-drama with my daughter I was not able to eat at DiGiorgio's Cafe but did get a take-out order. The food came out fast! I ordered, drove the five minutes to the Cafe and boom it was quickly ready. I waited probably 5 minutes if that. The hostess promptly handed me my check and I was able to chum it up to the waitresses on hand and they were very friendly.

Despite all of the positives of the staff, the food was average tasting but hot. I had the snapper and it was good. The pasta and sauce that came with it were ok. My wife had a chicken pesto panini that came with pasta salad. The pasta salad might have been the best part of the meal. The panini was decent. I do have to say the rolls were very good also; perfect amount of olive oil and garlic!

Thank you for your visit. It seems like you were happy.