“Wonderfull experience”

Snappers Oceanfront Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #18 of 140 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Snappers sustained total loss at the hands of Hurricane Irma. After the dust settles, our plan is to rebuild as quickly as possible, better than ever, and keep the party alive at our favorite Florida beach bar! Stay tuned for updates! Snapper's Restaurant offers quality dining with a Florida Keys feel at moderate prices in a casual atmosphere. Both locals and visitors alike are treated to a truly enjoyable Keys experience when visiting Snappers. Whether you're enjoying our Jazz Brunch on a Sunday morning, dining by the waterfront for lunch or dinner, seated inside our cozy dining room, or sipping a tropical cocktail at our Tiki Bar or our famous, world-famous Turtle Club- You'll see why Snapper's Waterfront Restaurant & Bar is receiving accolades as the area's distinctive Florida Key's dining experience.
Reviewed January 7, 2010

There are happy hour drink specials and free snacks so get here early. A great place to watch the sun set on the Florida Keys.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,677)

Reviewed January 6, 2010

sitting on the deck, by the water, in the sun, with a sassy waitress and fantastic fresh seafood...how could life get any better?? that's what we found at snappers. the food was heaven. and the sun and staff and water just added the perfect touch.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

We had a wonderful experience at Snappers. Our waiter, Justin, took excellent care of a family of four for dinner. Hilton recommended this restaurant and we were not disappointed in any way. We made advance rsv for peak dinner hour and after arriving 15 min late, we learned the hostess held our waterside table figuring us out of towners got lost. Location is easy to find, it was our first night in Key Largo so we were easily distracted. Hope to visit Justin and the Snappers friendly and superb menu on our next visit to Key West. Macgill Antor, Crofton, MD 12/2009

Reviewed December 17, 2009

I visit the keys twice a month, almost every month and before I go down to key west. My family and I always stop by Snappers resturant in Key Largo. The food has gotten better over the years, and the staff has always been friendly. Im very picky about where I sit and their hostess Ashley seems to recognize me every time I arrive and set up my favorite area or close by if not avaliable. I love this place so much, the drinks and music also set the vacation tone. I'll always be a loyal customer to them :)

Reviewed December 16, 2009

Snappers on the water is a good place for anyone. Although meals may be a little pricey the food is worth it. We had the cerviche appetizer and it was deliciouus. We followed that up with a steak and seafood entree which were excellent. Service staff were polite and accommodating to changes. The tiki bar is a great place for cocktails and to listen to live music.