“Cant get any better”

Snappers Oceanfront Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #19 of 139 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Snappers sustained total loss at the hands of Hurricane Irma. After the dust settles, our plan is to rebuild as quickly as possible, better than ever, and keep the party alive at our favorite Florida beach bar! Stay tuned for updates! Snapper's Restaurant offers quality dining with a Florida Keys feel at moderate prices in a casual atmosphere. Both locals and visitors alike are treated to a truly enjoyable Keys experience when visiting Snappers. Whether you're enjoying our Jazz Brunch on a Sunday morning, dining by the waterfront for lunch or dinner, seated inside our cozy dining room, or sipping a tropical cocktail at our Tiki Bar or our famous, world-famous Turtle Club- You'll see why Snapper's Waterfront Restaurant & Bar is receiving accolades as the area's distinctive Florida Key's dining experience.
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I visit the keys twice a month, almost every month and before I go down to key west. My family and I always stop by Snappers resturant in Key Largo. The food has gotten better over the years, and the staff has always been friendly. Im very picky about where I sit and their hostess Ashley seems to recognize me every time I arrive and set up my favorite area or close by if not avaliable. I love this place so much, the drinks and music also set the vacation tone. I'll always be a loyal customer to them :)

Reviewed December 16, 2009

Snappers on the water is a good place for anyone. Although meals may be a little pricey the food is worth it. We had the cerviche appetizer and it was deliciouus. We followed that up with a steak and seafood entree which were excellent. Service staff were polite and accommodating to changes. The tiki bar is a great place for cocktails and to listen to live music.

Reviewed December 16, 2009

Went here twice in December 2009 and both times the food was wonderful.
Key Lime pie and Mango Pie were wonderful and the fish great. Lovely venue and you can eat outside on the waterfront,

Reviewed November 27, 2009

Waterfront dining with a casual, atmosphere! We had Tri-color grouper, grilled romaine wedge, ceviche, nutty lobster, stone crab bisque, dakota yellow tail. Food overall was good. Service was good as well.

Reviewed September 27, 2009

We walked in the door three minutes before opening. No one to greet. Waitress yells over "We're not open yet", not "Would you like to sit a minute of two - how about some coffee?" Nada.

I took guests there a few years ago - busy Saturday night. First the food came out cold, then dry. They '"ran out of gas" was another excuse. When the waitress couldn't manage to break down the bill (she'd lumped entrees), we did the math for her. Separate checks were not allowed, we were told. All in all, not a good experience.

Food? Run of the mill.