“Loved them !”

Rainbow Reef Dive Center
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great company ,great crew. I would highly recommend them. They did an amazing job !!!! You can tell they really care about guests having a good time. If you are going to Key Largo they are the com. to use.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,664)
All reviews
"great operation"
in 20 reviews
"benwood wreck"

Reviewed January 6, 2013

You can tell the staff here likes their job and enjoys working together. We scheduled dives on two different days hoping to hit different sites. The first day the weather was very calm and we were supposed to go to the Christ of the Abyss and Banana Patch. Instead we went to Molasses Reef. Two days later when we came back the seas were much higher and we could only go to Molasses Reef because of the seas. I asked why we did not go the first day based on the schedule but all they said was that was the Captain's discretion. We will definitely use Rainbow Reef next time we are in Key Largo but I will want to clarify the planned dive sites so that I can see more variety.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I’ve used Rainbow Reef a few times in the past and our recent trip lived up to all the previous experiences and more. This time we took a first time diver with us and asked for a personal guide and non-risky sites. They accommodated in spades! Sites were perfect and the guide (Calvin) was fantastic. As always, the boat crew was extremely helpful, the equipment was clean and in great shape, and they were prepared for all of the requirements of the different groups on the trips. I would recommend these guys to anyone!

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed December 18, 2012

These guys are great. Best personal attention, professional safety and dive briefings, excellent ratio of dive masters to divers. I am a pretty experienced diver and wanted to dive nitrox on the Spiegel Grove on the first dive as a single diver. They paired me up with another experienced diver getting his divemaster cert. Although the rest of the group only had about 20 minutes bottom time, Hawk and I hing out at the 70-75 foot depth level for an additional 12-15 minutes. The second dive was just as good. They had an 02 analyzer on board and made me analyze my notrox and sign off on the measured level.....very good practice. These guys are top notch and I will recommend them every chance I get. Boat was fast and they were very well organized. Ample cold water was provided and cookies during surface interval and after the second dive. Dive masters were also very attentive to pointing out sealife for photographers.

1  Thank pnbooth
See more reviews
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This was my 4th time diving with Rainbow Reef, and after having to spend a trip out with another operator in Key Largo it just confirmed my opinion of Rainbow Reef. Boats are well maintained, bottled water and cookies are provided, and best of all - the staff is genuinely helpful, polite, interested in customer service, and knows how to take care of divers! As an experienced diver I have watched them help more novice divers while still catering to the needs of the advanced divers - don't know how they do it, but they do it well! I hope to be back soon!

1  Thank doc2rliz