“Super DM Nikki, and Crew”

Rainbow Reef Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 125 Tours in Key Largo
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had the extreme pleasure of diving with RRDC this past Satuday and Sunday. I was a little hesitant since I was going down to Key Largo alone, with out any Buddies. I could not have asked for a better experience. They are helpful, and very professional, as well as being a lot of fun. Captain Drew, gave a detailed briefing about the boat and the safety features and the crew jumped in with the details about the dive site. They all really know the area and what to look for. Nikki was amazing in finding all things large and very small... from the tiny Nudibranch on the fan coral to the Huge green Moray Eel. The entire crew is very helpful with my gear and entering and exiting the water. I had a fabulous time and will be diving with them again, as soon as possible.

1  Thank jgrieco
There are newer reviews for Rainbow Reef Dive Center

Reviewed December 7, 2012

These guys are true professionals. They made sure we got the maximum time out of our dive/snorkel trip. DM made sure to point out a lot of things on our dives. Captain gave an extensive overview of procedures. I definitely recommend this group whether you are new to diving or experienced. I will definitely plan my next dive trip in this area with them.

1  Thank Caroline D
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Everyone was super helpful and friendly. We didn't dive as much as we wanted with them due to the weather but we'll definitely be back!

We did go out for two dives with them. The DMs were extremely helpful in getting gear aboard and ensuring we had the type of tanks we desired, even going up and filling tanks before we left. The captain did a very thorough dive briefing and even went further than most captains I have seen by doing a demo of how to reboard the boat during rough seas just as a reminder.

The crew did a great job of helping everyone back up with the 4-6 foot swells we had; it was most appreciated by all.

The DM went down as a guide and we followed him around which we don't normally do but in the lowered viz it was very great as he knew where to look and found us lots of interesting creatures.

Location was very nice being only 3 min. from our hotel.

HIGHLY recommend diving with these guys, they will keep you safe and make sure you have an enjoyable trip!

2  Thank Calidenna
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The dive crew were very professional and fun. I arrived late, missing gear, they settled me down got me ready and prepared for an exciting safe dive. The USS Duane was amazing. It was my first wreck dive and I was amazed by the size of the ship under water. I recommend and would go back for more.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

this was my first time diving with Rainbow Reef. The weather was against us and they had to cancel two of my days but the other days I dived with them, very professional, very good, and it was a lot of fun. Megan was great as the boat crew and Drake and Jarend (sorry, have probably misspelled his name) were great underwater, finding as much as they could for us with the waves and surge kicked up. It was some good diving and I'll go back to dive with them again.