“Love this place and the memories of the short time spent there will stay with me forever!”
Review of Alabama Jack's

Alabama Jack's
Ranked #36 of 135 Restaurants in Key Largo
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed August 5, 2010

First stop on way to Key West and last stop leaving the Keys! Sunday was great at Alabama Jacks. Band was awesome and they did an excellent job on my song request "Rose Colored Glasses". Food is delicious - I had the crab cakes:) Margarita's are VERY good and the atmosphere is just amazing. Betty, who comes with her husband and friends to dance every Sunday is one beautiful woman. She even informed me that her 63rd Wedding Anniversary is coming up this year! Good people, good bartender, great staff, great experience, excellent food/drink/music! Be sure to check it out.

Athens, Georgia
“Really good conch fritters”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

I went to the keys for some r&r and decided that I would have to try these talked about conch fritters on my way back to Miami. It is out in the middle of no where....then there is a toll booth and right next to it is Alabama Jacks. It was about 1pm on a wednesday and the parking lot was full. Alabama Jack's embraces the fun loving, laid back mentality of the locals, but the service is still quite fast. I really enjoyed my fried shrimp and conch fritters and the key lime pie was good too. I am sorry to say that it was not the best key lime pie I had, but it was still good. The conch fritters definetly took first place in seafood during my trip. Next time I come back through, I will stop again.

Poplar Bluff, Missouri
“Just Like I Left It”
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Thanks, folks. We pulled into Alabama Jack's after ten years of being away, and everything was still the same. The beer is cold, the peel 'n eat shrimp and the conch fritters are exactly the way they were. Truly a testament to: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“DO NOT MISS ALABAMA JACKS!”
Reviewed June 21, 2010

A1A heading into Key Largo is no fun. Do yourselves a favor and take Card Sound Road for some scenery and for Alabama Jacks. Beer is cold and the food is great. Try the Conch Fritters (best I've ever had). Fun for Bikers, Fishermen, and Families. Since I found this place about fifteen years ago it has become a must on every trip to the Keys. This is old Florida at it's best. Dont let the motorcycles scare you!

Peoria, Illinois
“Best conch fritters.....PERIOD.”
Reviewed June 15, 2010

Whenever we make the drive to Key West from Ft. Lauderdale we stop at Alabama Jacks for a cold beer and an order of conch fritters. Their fritters are REAL FRITTERS made fresh....simply delicious.