“Where's the BBQ sauce”
Review of Big Kenny's BBQ - CLOSED

Big Kenny's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner
Description: BarbequeRibs, Pork, Chicken, & BrisketDine-in, Carry-Out, Bulk-Orders, Ice Cold Beer
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Where's the BBQ sauce”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stop by to give it a try
I ordered pork sliders the sauce was on the side good thing because it was just vinegar no flavor of any kind of bbq or salt pepper garlic very plain. the slider rolls where the best part of the meal nicely grilled w/butter there was a lot of meat on them just plain no smoky taste at all or spices .

“Great Barbeque!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Geeat food and service. Very friendly! Fun place to watch sports and I highly recommend the barbeque egg rolls.

• Visited July 2013
Crossville, Tennessee
“BBQ capital is now in Key Largo”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I are from Tennessee and we have eaten BBQ in Memphis, TN, BBQ capital of TN. The BBQ capital is now in Key Largo,lol. Stop in at Big Kenny's and you will see and taste that I am not lying. There you will find some of the best BBQ you have ever eaten. The beer is cold, the food is grrrrrreat and Will and Jen the owners are some of the most hospitable people you will find in the restaurant business. If you are a scuba diver stop in on a Thursday nite. It is dive nite, $1 drafts and it was 10 or 20 % off your bill. Will & Jen have "give aways", they come to your table and give you a ticket for a drawing because they are going to give away something. The place is lively and fun as it should be in Key Largo. If you have never been to Memphis, TN, there is a large mural on the wall showing a very scenic part of Memphis from across the river. When you stop in at Big Kenny's say hi to Will & Jen for me.
David R

Key Largo, Florida
“Southern BBQ at its best in South Florida!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am a regular at this place and find everything to be excellent. My favorite dish is the baby back ribs. The flavor from the smoker and the rub is fantastic!! The best BBQ I have had in South Florida. We also love the Beef brisket which you can get sliced or chopped. The "Big Knuckle Sandwhich" pulled pork is one of or regular orders too. If you enjoy authentic, southern, cooked low and slow in the smoker, this is a must try!!
Also, check out the "Red Neck Eggroll." A must rty.

Gates Mills, Ohio
“Sit down and shut your mouth. Momma's BBQ you just chew.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I had a few very modest items on my first vistit. It was awesome. I don't think Kenny buys a bunch of crap from Sysco. He is actually making it scratch. Most places would order it frozen. Give it a try. I almost reordered. The waitress was busy and someone who is an attractive manager or maybe his wife noticed I needed something and I didn't want to trouble her, but she was great hooked it up. The pulled pork sliders were perfectly matched with different types of meat from around the bone with a buttered and grilled bun. Most places make you feel like its an honor to give your money to them. Regardless of quality. I felt like my hard earned money was well spent. I would do it again. And again.

1 Thank greengo72