“Great Fishing !”

Round Up Fishing Charters - Private Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing charters on the Roundup are an exciting adventure that anyone visiting the Keys should experience. The waters around Key Largo are alive with fish. From fishing on the reef to venturing far offshore, Round Up fishing charters in Key largo caters to our anglers to make sure they have the best experience and most of all, catch fish.
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Fishing !”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Most relaxed and laid back charter I have ever been on! From the ease of rebooking due to terrible weather to the compassion and concern shown to the 8 month pregnant member of our party. Caught more fish then you could ask for including Grouper and Hog Fish. Price was reasonable and we will be back.

Visited January 2014

Key Largo, Florida
“Awesome Trip”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Went out with Capt. Brian on 12/28 on what was suppose to be a sailfish trip, but the wind was blowing 25+ knots so we opted to stay inside the reef and do some patch fishing. It was a fantastic day, we caught Hogfish, Porgy, mutton snapper, mangrove snapper, yellowtail, red grouper, jacks, it was just a great day and the whole family really enjoyed the trip. I will book another charter with capt. Brian in the future, great captain and crew.

Visited December 2013
BROWNFIELD
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic day fishing!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I booked a ¾ day of fishing with Captain Brian on 12/26, for my family and I. We were greeted by him and his associate, Ryan, dockside promptly at 7 am and struck off on what was supposed to be a pretty choppy day. We ventured out to the inside of the reef and dropped anchor. Within a couple of hours, we'd landed more than enough keepers in the cooler (porgy, hogfish, snapper - I'm sure I'm missing one or two others!) to have a fish feast. The seas had calmed down, the sun had come out, the ballyhoo were thick; it looked like the time to re-think the game plan and do some trolling. Ryan tossed a net and brought up a couple of dozen ballyhoo and put them into the live well; Captain Brian steered the boat out into open water outside the reef. We fished and fished; caught 2 rainbow runners which gave my daughter an I quite the fight. Into the cooler they went! While we never caught a prized sailfish, we had a blast. Ryan kept the lines in the water, baiting (over and over due to pesky trigger fish nailing our bait) and assisting in any way to make our fishing experience aboard the boat, comfortable, safe and fun. By then, it was time to go back inside the reef. We dropped some bottom lures to try to catch some grouper as the season was drawing to a close... yup! The guys caught two beautiful grey groupers which also went into the cooler! When we returned to the docks, Brian and Ryan cleaned and filleted the fish we caught, packaging it up nicely for us to bring back to our rental house. These guys were super polite, friendly and knowledgable about where to fish, how to fish, what to catch fish with. The boat was equipped with everything we needed for a great day. We will definitely go back fishing again with Round Up - gotta catch one of those sweet sail fish!

Visited December 2013
Charlotte, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Captain & Crew, A++++!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I will preface this review with the fact I have been about countless Charter boats from up and down the east coast to as far as Turks & Caicos. I have fished with guys who are thought to be the best in their field by some of the most well thought of sports fishing writers in the country.

Today my 9 year old son and I had the privilege to go out on a 3/4 day charter with Captain Brian and Dallas. When a Captain and mate are as much if not more enthusiastic about catching fish it will be a great day and it was just that. These guys worked hard to put us on the fish and within a short time we were putting Mahi-Mahi on the deck as quick as we could reel them in, literally. Many times we had a fish on every line in the water at the same time. Captain Brian and his mate worked diligently to get us our limit on Mahi, and we did so in about 3 hours!

I could go on and on about how good of a time we had aboard his boat, but I will just end with if you are ever in the Keys and want to have an experience that is second to none when it comes to sports fishing you would be doing yourself an injustice by not calling Brian up and booking a charter with him.

Thanks to you guys for allowing me and my son to share the memories that were made today aboard your boat! We look forward to the Winter to get back with you guys for some billfishing!

Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Rough Day but lots of good fishing...”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The swells were large. But so were some of the fish! Had a great day and Captain Brian did a good job in tough conditions to find us birds, then fish... a lot of Mahi Mahi with a splash of black fin tuna. Still eating some! We even got some good rock and roll at the end of the day!

Visited July 2013