“Great place for breakfast”
Review of The Juice House

The Juice House
Ranked #59 of 140 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Real Homemade Food , Prepare With Love And Very Proudly We Represent The Best Cuban And Some Traditional Items In Our Menu From Our Breakfast The Juice House Eggs Benedict And For Lunch The Cuban Sandwich With Our Freshly Baked Bread You Really Need To Try It, We Have More Than 20 Fresh Juices Ofcourse Thats Our Name And The Best For Last The Flan , Customers Say Over And Over That We Should Sell It Every Were ...
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stopped at the restaurant numerous times prior to diving, and the food is great. I really like the Cuban coffee to start the morning off right.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Good variety of Cuban dishes at a modest price. The portions were large, and take out was available. The juices are fresh and there are a variety of flavors.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had never had cuban food before so I didn't know what to expect. They had a hot bar with all the cuban food laid out so you could see it and American food on request. I got the roasted pork and black beans and rice. Be sure to try some of their cracklins they are so good. The chicken stew was out of this world. They also carry a wide variety of fresh juices...some I am sure you have never heard of. Definitely worth a stop. Prices were very reasonable and portions are generous.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I love coladas just discovered that the Juice House door sign says they open at 7:00AM. I was really excited to stop here on my way to work and try one of theirs. I arrived at 7:15AM on Tuesday and they weren't open, no lights, and not a car in their end of the parking lot. Tried again on Wednesday, same results. I called them in the afternoon and a very nice lady told me they open at 7:00AM. I told her my experiences, and she laughed and said "Oh, maybe 7:30 or 7:45, then." I tried again today, thinking maybe they didn't realize their morning person doesn't have the shop open at 7:00AM... no such luck, still closed, dark, and no cars this morning. Oh well... back to the Marlin, at least they are open!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Good deal and friendly service. Had pizza and drink. Was fast service. Will go back to them. Had lots of juice chooses.