“Awsome experience”

Aquaholic Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquaholic Adventures is based out of Key Largo, FL and Islamorada FL. We have a dedicated location on the beach at Post Card Inn mm 84 and offer our service to the surrounding Florida Keys area. We specialize in paddleboard lessons, rentals, guided tours, exercise classes, and more! We can come to you! No matter what you are looking for, we can fit all your paddlebaording needs. From eco tours,sunset tours,NEW NIGHT SUP on lighted boards, to yoga classes to snorkel excursions; we offer several board options and classes to choose from, and a kayaks as well. Come rent a board or Kayak and play on the beach all day.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Instructor Jen was great! Was standing up paddling in no time. My 3 yr old had a blast. The dolphins were a great suprise. Wish I could do all the yoga Jen was doing. Maybe after a few more lessons!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Thank you for such a great afternoon!!!! I live in the area and see lots of places to rent a paddle board, but I was looking for more one on one instruction. I found it with Jen! She met me with the paddle boards and spent time with me on land describing strokes, stances, etc and then we were off! The mangrove path we took was gorgeous...turtle, small nurse shark and lots of little fish :) It was a paddle board instructional trip and ecotour all wrapped up in one! As I started picking up on the basic strokes, Jen offered even more info on how to change them up a bit and get more of a core workout of the trip. It was a fun fun fun time with a really professional and knowledgable guide. There are certain things I always do with my visitors when they come down...this has been added to the must do list!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I went on a tour with Aquaholic Adventures when I decided I wanted to try paddle boarding for the first time. I didn't want to go for my first time alone. Jen was very friendly and helpful. She taught me everything I needed to know as a beginner. The path she took me on was perfect for a beginner but still had some challenges. It was beautiful and the wild life was amazing. I will use them in the future and have already referred others to this business.