“Fun and tasty!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
“Fun and tasty!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I walked here from the Amoray dive resort where we were staying. They were having live music that performed covers of lots of great 80s and 90s music. There are several seating areas that you can choose from, we chose to sit at the tiki bar. The atmosphere was fun and lively. We mostly drank beer, they had a good one on tap but I can't remember the name. I did order one Key Lime Coloda and it was good. I had the spinach artichoke dip and wedge salad. The dip was only just OK, but the salad was excellent. My husband had peel and eat shrimp and a burger, he really liked the shrimp and the burger was OK. I wish I'd tried the potato skins, the couple next to us were having those and they smelled delicious.
This was a fun place to eat and drink. It's right on the water and we watched a beautiful sunset. The food is low key, bar food, nothing fancy but some of it pretty good. I'm sure we will return here on our next trip to Key Largo

2 Thank ebtbmom

• Finnish first
Sarasota, Florida
“Great food and band!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have stopped several times for lunch on the way home from Key West. This time we stayed at the Marriott next door and was able to listen to the entertainment at night. The band was from Miami and they were fantastic! Food is always good!

Visited June 2014
Thank Stephen and Lee... R
Wildwood, Missouri
“Delicious and great view!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The first night we were here we ate in the dining room. Our waiter Mark was very courteous and helpful. I had the chef's special, a hogfish, and loved every bite. My husband ordered the oysters Rockefeller and they were also delicious. Prices were a bit high, but we found that to be true at most of the restaurants we visited in Key Largo. We went back on another night to sit at the bar and watch the sunset and it was fantastic. There was live music, and when he took a break, a magician came out, then it went back to the music. A fun way to keep the crowd entertained! Again, the food was delicious and our Key Lime coladas were yummy!

orlando, florida
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Was told the food was only so-so, but we ate there twice and found it to be excellent. Had burgers and fish sandwich, so it was only lunch, but we really enjoyed it.

Visited June 2014
Marathon, Florida
“New Place To Hang Out”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I am newer to the area and have heard plenty of good buzz about this place. Good location, pretty good parking, very good food and excellent service. Lisa was our server and we went with her recommendations. She guided us through a great meal and some excellent drinks to help us chill out. The staff was very friendly and the live music was really good. We will be back soon to do it again