“Fantastic pizza and sunset”

Big Chill Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 139 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Can't go wrong here, very good value and variety. Sat outside for an evening meal and enjoyed the views, music and time in paradise. We did not order off of the BC menu, instead opted for the pizza from a connected restaurant. Happy hour prices were great!! After seafood everyday, it was a nice change of pace. Not at all rustic as some of the other spots (The Pilot House).

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had been dying to try this place so today was the day. Wish I could have changed it. First I had to get menus off another table. Then I went to the bar to ask if I needed to find my own server. Since they were both sitting at the bar talking and rolling silverware. The server came and took our order. The food came but we had no silverware so I flagged down our server for that but she brought two for my husband and I maybe she thought my children 6 and 10 should eat pasta with their fingers. My husband got fish dip horrible I got the pulled pork thank goodness there was cholula on the table my mouth was on fire but at least I could eat. She never really came back so we will never go back!!! Beautiful view yes but the rest is left to be desired. I will make sure to tell everyone to stay away.

2  Thank Jamie T
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We came from Seattle to spend the week at Fisherman's Cove in Key Largo to tour The Key's, The Glade's, and Miami. Upon arrival we were immeadiatly impressed with the restraunt/bar facility wihich included a sports bar, indoor/outdoor dinning, pool side dinning, and a Tiki Bar all at waters edge. It was like 4 different restraunts each with its own vibe. The food and beverages were excellent at each location. Great Pizza's,Seafood,Steaks,Ribs,Burgers, and my favorite the Prime Rib Wrap with Mashed Red Potatoe's. You have to save room for dessert . I can honestly say after sampling Key Lime Pie all over The Key's and The Glades , the best is served at The Big Chill (the crust is to die for)!

Thanks Larry (Owner) for such a great dinning experience during our vacation (and wife's 50th Birthday)!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Let me start out by saying this place has amazing views and is PERFECT for sunsets and happy hour. Also, the pool is really fun to hang out in before or after your meal. They had a decent menu with a great drink menu. Not the best place if your looking for premium fiddles, but great for drinks, pool, happy hour and sunsets. The employees were wonderful. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Scenic views, great food. The Big Chill featured a great Surf N Turf which we all enjoyed. There is a bar area with a band and just beautiful views of the water everywhere. The service was great and I would definitely go back to there the next time I am in the area.