“Waterside Tiki Bar Dog Friendly”

Big Chill Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 140 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Traveling with a pet is always a challenge in hot Florida. Finding a fun, friendly waterside bar in the Keys is always a treat. The spacious Tiki Bar has large thatched bar areas, pleasant ambience, lots of umbrella covered tables, decent menu with basic food and lots of frozen drink options -- perfect stop for lunch.

1  Thank Boudecca
Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Fantastic views, friendly staff and good hearty American food. We came here on hour first night on hour tripmto the Keys and found the atmosphere and food excellent both for value and efficiancy.

1  Thank Mowglie74
Reviewed March 15, 2013

When my friends suggested this place for supper, I was apprehensive (another celebrity sports bar) but I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty busy, they were prepping for a fishing tournament the next day, so service was slow. But we weren't in a hurry and the food was worth the wait. My friend had Mahi Mahi bites which she loved but said the sauce was spicey (she doesn't like spicey, so most would love). I can't say enough great things about the iceberg wedge salad with Blue Cheese dressing... it was so cold and Fresh!! I also got the Old Bay Peel N Eat shrimp and they were the biggest, freshest I had in the Keys (and I ate alot of shrimp this trip). I am not a sports fan, but this was a big bar with abundant TV's and outside dining as well. Sunset was gorgeous too!

1  Thank Jackie M
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Vacationing in the Keys. Went here for happy hour. Hubby had the conch fritters and liked them. I opted to try the Key Lime Pie. It was different than other ones I had eaten , but in a very good way. First, this was a custard pie and creamier than others I had eaten. Second it had a crust made with crushed pecans, and that was a really nice addition. And third, there was a drizzle of caramel on the plate. Heaven.
Service was slow but the server was very nice.
We sat on the outside deck and the view was beautiful.

1  Thank Sandra107
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is a beautiful location on the water! The food is good, too! I have never stayed there...I think it might be private condos. The drinks are a little pricey ;(

1  Thank kriswalk