“Good breakfast buffet”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The breakfast buffet had good food, the price was the same as I'd pay at home. They do omelets made to order if you don't want scrambled eggs. There was never ending supply of coffee & OJ. The service was excellent.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

While staying at the Hilton Resort, we had both dinner and breakfast here. For dinner I had their open face cheese burger which was spectacular. For breakfast I had the buffet and it was also delicious. My wife requested her open face cheese burger without mushrooms and it arrived with them. Our waitress quickly resolved the issue. I would definitely come back.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Wife and I arrived at Hilton Key Largo @ 10:00pm. At check in, asked about room service. Just closed. Front desk called up and handed me a menu. Wife ordered 1/2 dozen appetizers. 15-20 minutes at our room was the nicest waitress who thought she was off, professionally serving up our dinner. Excellent and diverse local favorites. She also gave us some local tips.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We stayed at the hilton and tried Treetops the first night. It was nice to sit outside and the wine by the bottle was reasonably priced. Unfortunately the fresh fish was murdered and overlooked and over spiced. How can anyone cook a snappy filet so that it is dry. Cook needs lessons on cooking fish.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 5 nights. Only ate breakfast at Tree Tops. For a party of 5 you'll drop $110+ That's a little steep for breakfast. If you have a party of 5 or more they'll hit you with an 18% gratuity. Normally this wouldn't bother me but 18% on a breakfast buffet is ridiculous. 5 breakfast buffets and the tips amount is $15. $15 just to bring drinks. Atmosphere is outstanding great views, food is average but not bad by any means.