“Excellent!”
Review of Category Three Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Category Three Bar & Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Category 3 Bar&Grill is located in Key Largo at 99246 Overseas Highway. Award winning burgers, soups, wings and frozen mugs of beer. Casual atmosphere and family friendly. Open Wednesday thru Monday 11am-10pm We are the alternative restaurant choice in the upper keys.. When you are tired of seafood, come see us and get your burger on! We also offer carry-out and catering services. Great beer and wine selection and fresh homemade desserts.. Come see for yourself!! (Inside Seating ONLY)
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We came here for lunch while on vacation. As we were starving from a morning dive, we started with the nachos and salsa to hold us until our yummy burgers came out. The nachos were home made - deep fried tortillas - and the salsa was tasty. Then the burgers came. Wow. I had the Mushroom Lovers and hubby had the Bogey. Both were cooked perfectly and delicious. Our 14 year old had the Parmesan/garlic wings (who else but a teen would get wings in a burger joint), and they were yummy as well. Service was lovely. We will be back!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Came here because my wife found out that they stuffed their burgers with jalapeños. My wife had the really good buffalo wings and a burger stuffed with bacon. I had the perfect storm. It was sooooo spicy and so tasty. It was completely loaded with jalapeños and hot sauce. I had a great time eating it.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Family owned and operated. Grandma makes the chicken noddle soup. If you want a burger, this is where you should go.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

The family and I just spent a week in Key Largo and Category Three was located at the end of the street we were staying on. The place is small but very clean. They do a take on the Minneapolis favorite "Juicy Lucy" burger and let me tell you they were awesome. I had one stuffed with bacon and velvetta (yes, they have velvetta which is freaking amazing!) It was one of the best burgers I've had in a very long time. I also sampled the wings which were very good but nothing earth shattering. I would definitely recommend on your next trip to the keys. The only reason I didn't give a 5 was because we ordered the cheese sticks and they originally came out still frozen, but they gladly returned them and brought out a piping hot new batch.

1  Thank lordchew
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We had a burger loaded with jalapeños and hot sauce and it was amazing!!! Even with all the spice you could tell the meat was well seasoned and very juicy. We also got the ribs, which were very good, but when we make the trip back to the Keys we will definitely be sticking with burgers. We will be back!!! Thank you for the best burger we've ever had!